• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Trades missing

DeletedUser1161

Trades going missing..... I have traded with someone in a fellowship and they haven't received the goods..... this has happened to a couple of players tonight??????

DeletedUser1316

Trades going missing..... I have traded with someone in a fellowship and they haven't received the goods..... this has happened to a couple of players tonight??????

Hi elfin -

I would suggest refreshing your browser after the trades, especially if it's been a while since you've switched tabs, etc. If this doesn't seem to fix the issue, please submit a support ticket and we will have a look to make sure you are getting the goods you accepted.

DeletedUser1161

Hi elfin -

I would suggest refreshing your browser after the trades, especially if it's been a while since you've switched tabs, etc. If this doesn't seem to fix the issue, please submit a support ticket and we will have a look to make sure you are getting the goods you accepted.

ty for your reply will try that and will also pass this message on to other players

DeletedUser815

Hi elfin,

Did your trades show up after you and your FS members refreshed their browser?

DeletedUser1316

Hi guys -

We haven't heart back from the OP, and I could not reproduce this so will be moving it to 'Cannot Reproduce'. If the OP or another player encounters the same issue again, I will happily open it back up.