• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Traders?

DeletedUser

Are there any independent traders on Arendyll who move around fellowships to trade stocks of goods?
i am particularly in need of elixir at the present time.
Please send me message ingame if you are a trader who could help.
thanks
cactus wren

Deleted User - 13667

I doubt so if there are traders who transit between fellowships.

You should be able to find a few near your city or near your fellowship members. Then they could assist trade for you..

DeletedUser704

how come with there being thousands of members playing Elvenar that theres only half a dozen trading at any one time or am i missing something

DeletedUser

You will only see people in your fellowship plus a certain radius around you on the map, I think (and I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong) you can see anyone who is active and you have discovered plus some outside your discovered area which is why sometimes those trades pop up which show that the other person has not yet been discovered by you. Also don't forget that people don't always trade all the time, it depends whether their trades are taken the minute they pop up, or maybe they only check in once a day and so trading is slow for them.

Deleted User - 13667

Liscica 's right on this idea. :D

In a nut shell, the more you explore the bigger your trading circle.

DeletedUser

I think I'm right in saying you will also see the trades from players who have discovered your city, but until you discover them you'll be paying a trader fee if you accept trades from them.