• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Trader?

Danlo

Novice
Hi all

I’m Danlo, as I guess you can see

I’m new to this game .I've researched up to trader so far in chapter 1.
Probably a dumb question but how do I get a trader?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Danlo

Pauly7

Magus
Hi @Danlo welcome to the game!

Once you've completed the research you should be able to find the trader in your building menu. Select it and find somewhere with a space big enough and a road connection to build it.

Danlo

Novice
Thanks very much. I found it but it’s says “Not Enough Resources “. Does that mean I just don’t have enough space or is there other stuff I need?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @Danlo and Welcome to the Forum!! :)

Now if you hover your cursor over the Trader, it will show you the resources required to place it in your city... It will require 50 Residents. Do you have them available?

Herodite.

Danlo

Novice
Uh huh. I tapped the I button on trader. I don’t have 50 yet. I tapped the population button and it’s there is 380 but only 31 available. Also, how I get diamonds besides buying them?

Gargon667

Mentor
Uh huh. I tapped the I button on trader. I don’t have 50 yet. I tapped the population button and it’s there is 380 but only 31 available. Also, how I get diamonds besides buying them?

That means build/upgrade more residences!

There are lots of way to gather diamonds, but it will probably take a while before you get to that point in the game.

- As you have seen you can buy them, but if you wait for a while there will be special offers coming up that offer diamonds at a discount (up to 100% extra), or they offer other things for free in addition to the diamonds.

If you don´t want to spend money at all there still many ways besides:
- Some quests between chapters offer diamond rewards.
- Crafting in your Magic Academy (which you obviously first have to research and then build) will give you mystical objects after a while and those occasionally contain them.
- The spire shows up when you get to chapter 3 (I think?) where you can get diamonds as rewards. You can also gain a building there (called genie) which will occasionally produce them.
- Another building that occasionally produces diamonds is called wishing well, it used to be part of events, but it has not been available anymore for quite a while now, we shall see if they ever appear again in the future (they were very popular).
- occasionally there some kind of contests by Inno outside the game (like on facebook) that can offer diamonds as prizes.

I am sure there more ways, but right now I can´t remember, others will add them for sure :)