• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

trader problem

MargMa

Seeker
I am in the final chapter and looking for ingots. I complained to another player about how tedious it was scrolling through 60+ pages looking for these. Fellow said - why don't you use the dropdown in offers? I tried - nothing. Fellow had me hide my task bar and lo and behold - I can see the top half of these icons.
I am guessing others use a computer and have this issue - please change this as I miss having my task bar handy.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm in the final chapter as well, I use the PC to play and have no problems with the trader....my guess would be that it has nothing to do with your task bar but in fact maybe you have the screen resolution set too high that it is cutting off showing of the trades being offered....try adjusting your zoom and set it to 90% ....oh and we're in the same world and there is usually no ingots being offered

Ruprecht

Adventurer
Fellow had me hide my task bar and lo and behold - I can see the top half of these icons.
What device are you using? Sounds like your screen resolution is ridiculously low. If you can't use a higher resolution your best option is use the zoom out function in your browser.

SkyRider99

Mentor
....oh and we're in the same world and there is usually no ingots being offered
Opposite problem in Arendyll. My boosted goods are ingots, but I rarely see anybody asking for them, and my offers take quite a while sometimes to be accepted. Just the way it is I guess :)

MargMa

Seeker
I have an HP pavilion and am using the settings for resolution and display that is recommended. Using zoom out does work - thank you. I cannot be the only one experiencing this problem. This laptop is only a year old.

Gargon667

Mentor
I have an HP pavilion and am using the settings for resolution and display that is recommended. Using zoom out does work - thank you. I cannot be the only one experiencing this problem. This laptop is only a year old.

Doesn´t sound like a hardware problem though. I am with the others, most likely some kind of weird setting somewhere if it´s not the resolution, it may be some other kind of screen setting?
Try contacting support, they can help you if this is a problem that others have encountered, if not, then you´ll have to dig through all possible kinds of settings on your machine, a task I certainly don´t envy you ...

MargMa

Seeker
Minimized things in the city - can see trader - but cannot read messages - unless I reverse and read then minimize again. Hey - thank you for showing me how to deal with something - I thought a flaw but was clearly me - needing to change settings when I need to do things.
Love the fact people think it is in some way my fault I could not read trader - and had a poor computer - but in no way part of the design of this site. Well done - making me feel like my issue and clearly I need to deal with this - because obviously - something inadequate on my part. Got me

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings @MargMa This is something I would definitely refer to our Support Team as there maybe something we're all missing. Oftentimes it is an odd setting which of course certainly isn't your doing. Please click on the the following link: https://en.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?pages/contacting_support/ and a member of our Team will be happy to have a look and see what can be done :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.