• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Trader price did not change.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Hi all,

We got the new market standards, but the wholesaler continues to sell at the former hight prices.

Should the price at least for tier 2 and 3 be adjusted?

Hekata

Artisan
If I recall correctly from beta, they were planing to do it but there was some problem (I think it had something to do with event quests) so they said they will make the changes to the wholeseller in a later update.

Timneh

Artisan
When i asked about the wholesaler prices i was told the changes would only affect the star ratings of trades and nothing else. No mention was made of a possible change to wholesaler prices at a later date.

Timneh

Artisan
Yes i read it the same way as you guys but when i asked if the change would affect event quests etc when we first heard about the proposed change the answer i got was this.

The changes would only be for the star ratings in the Trader. It would not change anything else.

Thank you for the link @Hekata

Hekata

Artisan
You're welcome @Timneh. I guess Muf-Muf just meant to say the change will not affect the quests that ask for a certain amount of goods or the amount of goods needed for tech/encounters etc... I know that the topic of changing the wholesaler was discussed on beta but we will just have to wait and see whether it was just temporarily or indefinitely postponed.

DeletedUser9340

Hi all,

We got the new market standards, but the wholesaler continues to sell at the former hight prices.

Should the price at least for tier 2 and 3 be adjusted?
I don't think it will be adjusted but it should because its not a basic good

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I asked support:

Support said:
Thank you for contacting the Elvenar support team.

You are quite correct in your observance, the wholesaler option within the trader is still the very same.

The reasoning behind this is that the wholesaler is deemed to be a last resort for small quantities of goods. By amending the player to player trades, this should generally improve trades for all.

We hope that this has answered your question. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you have any further questions.

Kind regards,

I kind of understand it, to stop some of us that we fabricate a lot of gold haha, oh well... not very fair, but I see the point of not changing it. I'll continue to tier one, and some tier two (I have a lot of daily gold to burn.)

Hekata

Artisan
This is such a weird answer considering that on Beta it was clearly stated that they will change it too. Maybe they've changed their mind and decided no to touch it.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@Muf-Muf @Silmaril please can we have some clarification on this ? Is the wholesaler getting changed as mentioned on Beta or staying the way it is now ?
As with all of our changes, we test them first on beta. It does not follow that these ever make it to the live worlds. So until this is tested on the test server no one can give a definitive answer I'm afraid.