• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Trader not working

• Thread starter DeletedUser7570
  • Start date

DeletedUser7570

Three times in as many days I have used the trader option. The goods I have offered have been taken but I have not received the items requested.

DeletedUser3097

Three times in as many days I have used the trader option. The goods I have offered have been taken but I have not received the items requested.
Please contact Support about this, giving as much detail as possible.

DeletedUser5283

Hi there, sometimes it is slow, they come but with delay. You can help it to be faster, when you see your offers are gone try to refresh the page or click the trader icon. This helps me and my fellowship team :)

Kind regards, WizardMicromegas

DeletedUser7653

Hi there, sometimes it is slow, they come but with delay. You can help it to be faster, when you see your offers are gone try to refresh the page or click the trader icon. This helps me and my fellowship team :)

Kind regards, WizardMicromegas
This happened to me today. I tried what Wizard suggested and then left the game for about twenty minutes but i had no joy. My goods have not appeared.

I will report this to support now as well.

EDIT:
Actually, this was me getting confused. I had already used the goods before I looked. Duh!

Last edited by a moderator: