• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived TRADER NOT WORKING

DeletedUser1882

I have to refresh my trader every time I place a trade
it will not update with my actions

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
First, the trader doesn't show you your own trades... because you can't buy to yourself... :rolleyes:
Second, that's true, the trader doesn't refresh interactively so, sometimes, it displays trades that were taken after you opened it, so, if you stay too long in it, you have to close/open it to have accurate trades... ;)

DeletedUser1882

yes you are correct.. but the trader is does not add or subtracting the trades until I fresh the page I have 15700 of scroll i place my trade of 700 for crystal the Scroll number does not subtract the 700, I have to refresh every time It works correctly in my other worlds .

DeletedUser3034

That was fixed with today's update is my understanding.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
yes you are correct.. but the trader is does not add or subtracting the trades until I fresh the page I have 15700 of scroll i place my trade of 700 for crystal the Scroll number does not subtract the 700, I have to refresh every time It works correctly in my other worlds .
Okay, sorry, I though you were misunderstanding the trader, forget what I said ;)

DeletedUser1882

Yes ty it was fixed today :) was very annoying lol :)Issue resolved