• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Trader no longer auto-filling?

Sir Derf

Adept
Most of my Sentient Goods trades are 10,000 for 10,000. Usually, I select my boost and a non-boost, enter 10,000 for the offered boost, and a matching 10,000 is autofilled in my requested non-boost. And after placing several of that combo, I deselect one non-boost, select the other, and the 10,000 is again autofilled.

Today, I had to enter the 10,000 in my offered every time I switched the offered; the value kept being zeroed out.

Is this somehow related to some intentional change in the trader, or is this some out-of-the-blue change?

kimkimkim

Summoner
Today, I had to enter the 10,000 in my offered every time I switched the offered; the value kept being zeroed out.
This happens to me all of the time and I simply just thought that was the way it was suppose to be and it's been like that for quite a while.....if it's not, then I suggest it be added to the long list of fixes

kimkimkim

Summoner
@Alcaro, it's happening on PC

and to clarify what @Sir Derf is saying....when you place a trade, you start with what you offer and then what you want, the amount you offer automatically shows for what you want 1.png but then if you x off of what you offer and put something else there the amount of what you want does not automatically show for what you are now offering2.png hope that makes sense.....but like I said, I think it's suppose to be that way because you are not starting off with an offer idk

Alcaro

Necromancer
@kimkimkim - ah thaaat! I believe I never saw the "offer" field auto-filling. It's kinda stupid but is this way for such a long time that I doubt it was other way than it's now. :D :D