• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Trader freezing

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Almost forgot to include just one more example of the stupid Trader from today's tribulations:

1649289416853.png

And yes, the game still freezes. :mad:

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm tempted to ask for compensation for this long exhausting bug....oh I don't know, maybe a new mousepad or a travel mug would suffice....you all know where to send it :p

SkyRider99

Mentor
I notice there was a game update today, 09-04-22.

But still seeing Trader freeze, etc.

Skyrider99 Trader.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyRider99

Mentor
Apologies. I had deleted the playernames, but they still displayed when I posted. No offense intended. The trade ratings are wrong anyway.

sunrae

Soothsayer
1649672086039.png
It's not limited to the trader, I've had it in the MA and now just clicked on notifications and the whole game freezed. I also have this, dont know if it's related or not.
Just clicked on guest race portal and the game has freezed !! Kinda just random freezing now it seems, but it's really spoiling the game experience now.

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Mentor
Why do the player names need to be removed? Just curious as the trader is open to neighbours viewing standard trades and the whole world for sentient trades.
It is a forum rule (?) to not post messages containing names of players, especially without their consent. Of course we can (and do) mention forum members as a normal part of the conversations.

You are correct to say the Trader is open to viewing. In the case of my posting though the exchange rates were wildly inaccurate and may have inadvertently damaged the reputation of those players who had their trades wrongly displayed. There are other privacy issues.

That is how I understand it anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.