• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Trade with inventory items

• Thread starter DeletedUser6046
  • Start date

Pauly7

Magus
Why? In discussing things, we understand each other better. I don't personally feel harmed by somebody investing twice or three times more time to play multiple cities and gain more KPs for one of their cities. Let them be... Or, if Inno is harmed by it, they can easily stop it.
This practice is against the rules and that's why I would feel strongly about it. Inno fails to enforce their own rules so that means people can effectively feel free to abuse the system as much as they see fit and in any way they can come up with. If more avenues are provided to do that then the problem will get worse. If there is a rule in place then I am affronted by people breaking it, partly because I like all things to be done within the given rules in any medium.

I realise that this thread will be locked down eventually or posts will be deleted just because we are discussing this topic, so I will probably say no more, but that's my two cents' worth.

DeletedUser6046

While trading inventory items could well be a nice idea. I don't see where diamonds would come into it, as that opens the door to big problems in my opinion.

Yes, OK, I retract that. :D

How about trade one building for another?

DeletedUser6046

This practice is against the rules and that's why I would feel strongly about it. Inno fails to enforce their own rules so that means people can effectively feel free to abuse the system as much as they see fit and in any way they can come up with. If more avenues are provided to do that then the problem will get worse. If there is a rule in place then I am affronted by people breaking it, partly because I like all things to be done within the given rules in any medium.

I realise that this thread will be locked down eventually or posts will be deleted just because we are discussing this topic, so I will probably say no more, but that's my two cents' worth.

Well, it's a free forum... I'm actually at the same opinion and I play with 1 city per server only. It's sad if not enforcing this policy prevents the game from developing. I'm also unhappy with people using push cities in FAs (mass practice). That bothers me more than KP-farms. But, well, it's a game, so I try not to be bothered by such things. They don't really harm my gameplay. May slightly harm my ranking but I doubt it.

If a law is not enforced then it's not being respected. We see it in real life every day... They don't even need to implement an identity check. They can look at the stats, who frequently donates large amounts of KPs to whom, who has a city full of lvl1 buildings for FA and ban these accounts. Then add more features to make the game more interesting and attract more players this way. Anyway...

m4rt1n

Adept
Yes, OK, I retract that. :D

How about trade one building for another?

I could see that working, so long as the building arrived at the recipients current chapter if lower, and didn't increase in chapter for the other party.

Also in early chapters trading relics could be a great help.

DeletedUser6046

I could see that working, so long as the building arrived at the recipients current chapter if lower, and didn't increase in chapter for the other party.

Also in early chapters trading relics could be a great help.

Yes, true.