• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered tourney

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hi @wendyroo

When joining a New Fellowship, all Players will be subject to a Cooldown Period where they will be unable to participate in the Tournament for a 7 Day Period :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

Alcaro

Necromancer
I think is not quite so @Herodite . If a player is accepted into a FS before the Tourny and/ or Spire starts, that player will be able to participate in both and be part of the team effort.
The cooldown is applied before being accepted into a FS, not after.

@wendyroo - the short answer it's YES.
Just a heads-up > if a player who joined a FS right before Tourny/ Spire doesn't see their contribution at the team effort, the fix it's simple > just LOG OUT from the game and log in back (this advice is valid for both, PC players and App players).

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
That's interesting @Alcaro is this something you have experienced yourself or with other Fellowship Members?

The Cooldown Period should apply to all Players who enter a Fellowship whether that be shortly before they start, or during.

I'll get that clarified of course, but that was (and has always been) my understanding :D

Last edited:

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Having had a fair amount of movement in my FS in recent months I can confirm that @Alcaro is correct.

It used to be that you could change FS during a tournament and be able to take part straight away. Same for the Spire. I forget when that changed - about a year ago?

Alcaro

Necromancer
That's interesting @Alcaro is this something you have experienced yourself or with other Fellowship Members?

The Cooldown Period should apply to all Players who enter a Fellowship whether that be shortly before they start, or during.

I'll get that clarified of course, but that was (and has always been) my understanding :D
I know it from my FSs and personal experience :)
The cooldown of 24h refers to the time when a player can join another FS.
TBH, to this day, I am not sure when one player gets the cooldown - when he leaves by his own decision, when was expelled, was invited or applied ... honestly, no idea. I say this, because usually, when you leave a FS and try to join another one, it shouldn't be a cooldown, but I had (new) players who were in this situation, and they had the cooldown.

About the topic of this thread, this is simple, if you are in a FS at the moment when the Tourny and/ or the Spire starts, you are able to participate. If not, you can't.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
The cooldown of 24h refers to the time when a player can join another FS.
TBH, to this day, I am not sure when one player gets the cooldown - when he leaves by his own decision, when was expelled, was invited or applied ... honestly, no idea. I say this, because usually, when you leave a FS and try to join another one, it shouldn't be a cooldown, but I had (new) players who were in this situation, and they had the cooldown.

This is from Wiki:

You will not be able to join a Fellowship when:
  • You have joined and left another Fellowship within the last 24 hours;

So it looks like that we're only able to join one fellowship in 24hr period.

m4rt1n

Adept
Yes, you can leave and join a new fellowship without cooldown, however being able to play the tourney, if you leave mid tourney or spire you cannot contribute in the same week.

That said I have had new fellows normally movement date of a Saturday night and some can play the next spire and tourney where others report being locked out by a cooldown so it is hit and miss, possibly related to the tech tree changes related to game join date.