• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Tourney Bandits Recruiting!

Spudda

Dreamer
Would you like to join one of the elite fellowships in Arendyll? The Tourney Bandits are the undisputed No 1 Tournament fellowship in Arendyll and have been for some time. We have gained all 19 chests available since the extra 9 were added. We also finish the Spire in the top 3 each week, which means you get all the prizes! We have 2, perhaps 3 players retiring in the next week or 2 and will soon have vacancies. If you are a very active player able to score 4k plus each week in the tournament and willing to reach the top of the spire, please contact either myself or our archmage, kurgkurg.
Play the game at a different level!

kurgkurg

Conjurer
best place to play this game for tournament-oriented player. are you interested to be a Bandit? Let me know.

kurgkurg

Conjurer
if you like to play tournaments and you know Spire is your best friend to do that;
If you like to get all possible rewards from your achievement;
if you like to play your own game and also get joy from top results:

We achieve 19 chests in tournaments; that’s 225kp, 1 blueprint and 9 RR spells among other rewards every week. We also complete the spire fully each week making 33x5 hours = 6.875 days of time instants from the chests each week. We also get 275 Diamonds from the spire.

If you can do 2-3 levels of spire, and at least 3500 ptst tournament performance, you’d be a great fit and addition to our FS. If you are interested and feel you would benefit from our collective weekly performance in tournaments and spire, please do let me know.

kurgkurg

Conjurer
Tourney Bandits are looking for active gamers! If you are an eager tourney player, it may be the best place for you to play your game.
We have 2 vacancies at the moment.
We achieve mostly 19 chests in tournaments; that’s 225kp, 1 blueprint and 9 RR spells among other rewards every week. We also complete the spire fully each week making 33x5 hours = 6.875 days of time instants from the chests each week.
We also get 275 Diamonds from the spire. Our requirements for players are minimum 3500 pts in tourney and Spire to top.

But so far as we have vacancies - come and join us for a week prizes!
If you can do one week all 3 levels of spire, and a minimum 3500 pts tournament performance, we´d love to have you our guest for a week :)
If you are interested and feel you would benefit from our collective weekly performance in tournaments and spire, please do let me know.

kurg