• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Tournaments

DeletedUser1925

Less waiting time between levels. 16 hours is pretty unreasonable. I advise 8-10 hours.

DeletedUser

Eh. When they become worth doing I will possibly try to get them to change.

DeletedUser

Checked who participated in the tournament this time. One person, about once.

Deleted User - 13667

An updated score table to whose top of the league with number of battles won would be a good indicator

DeletedUser1678

If you are not an end stage player with a mass of troops and or goods you won't get very far, especially if there are no other players nearby. You can speed up playing at any time by spending diamonds, so they won't cut time to refresh. I play for fun in boosted only to help production.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Not true,

FYI when tot total tournament score was revealed yesterday instead of the correct score, I on the dutch server outdwarfed the top scores on the beta and winyandor server. (did not check arendyl)

I started playing this game about the same time winyandor was introduces (max week difference) I do not have massive troops, or insane stocks of goods you would have seen at true veterans.
I do not use diamonds and the only thing I ever bought was the 3rd and 4th constructor.

I have not yet not ended the tournament on page 1 of the ranking.
I just need to control the flow of losses of goods and torups and i'm doing just fine. my average score in the tournaments has been 24k so far.
depends a bit on how active each tournament is, some tournaments are really active(2 weeks ago, where I barely mad page 1 with 28k something), some like the current one are very inactive. (maybe partially due the discouraging ratings bug yesterday)

Deleted User - 13667

You are certainly very active in the game...

I do wonder: how much stocks are considered insane? I have about 400k of each resources.

The most discouraging part in my view would be the battle system. Buggy.

DeletedUser

An updated score table to whose top of the league with number of battles won would be a good indicator
Now that would really be interesting as we'd then see those who had actually fought and those who had just bought their way to the top with diamonds!