• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Tournaments

Lizzie2020

Dreamer
Hi, can anyone tell me do all the members of the fellowship receive the rewards of the weekly tournament even if they don't take part?
Lizzie2020

QFol2

Conjurer
No, they need to complete once tournament encounter to receive the chest rewards when the tournament ends

Gargon667

Mentor
Hi, can anyone tell me do all the members of the fellowship receive the rewards of the weekly tournament even if they don't take part?
Lizzie2020

Sometimes it causes confusion because "participation" can be interpreted differently. In the game it means do 1 single encounter and you have participated enough to get full rewards.

most people however do not call 1 encounter a "meaningful participation" and they will often complain about people getting rewards for "not participating"

The spire works differently, there you have to participate every step of the way to receive all rewards, if you participate less you get less rewards. It increases the motivation for everybody to participate more.