• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Tournament Rewards

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
A fix has been deployed for this as it is deemed to be a display error. We will see this fixed on upcoming Release notes.

DeletedUser

@Elivar these are definitely not individual ranking points, my score does not come close to getting any.... @DunkelSaturn I definitely know that these mysterious ?'s has something to do with the amount of chests we get every week, but my new question is why am I the only one in my fellowship receiving them?
But they should be shown at the rewards screen at the top to the right when the tournament is over. It's a huge chest. So if you miss that, then it can be that.

EDIT: But i have no idea how it is counted because the week before last we did 14 chests, but the chest rewards thing said 12.

Pauly7

Magus
EDIT: But i have no idea how it is counted because the week before last we did 14 chests, but the chest rewards thing said 12.
That display saying 12 rewards is an odd one. It will always say 12 once you've reached a certain point. The reason is that it is saying that you have won 12 different types of rewards and that's the max number. You can open 19 chests and it will still say 12. If you hover your mouse over, the tool tip will show you what the 12 things are, even though you have multiples of most of them.

DeletedUser

That display saying 12 rewards is an odd one. It will always say 12 once you've reached a certain point. The reason is that it is saying that you have won 12 different types of rewards and that's the max number. You can open 19 chests and it will still say 12. If you hover your mouse over, the tool tip will show you what the 12 things are, even though you have multiples of most of them.
Is that really needed, we can see all the items won ?

DeletedUser

No, I don't think it's needed at all. I don't know why they thought that was a useful stat. Or maybe it doesn't work as they intended it to and they never bothered to fix it.
A thought could be that it was supposed to show how many chests was opened, since it is a chest icon. But now it seams ridiculous because why show the number of different winnings, what's the point of that. It should count chests opened; But why ? or it should count number of prizes, but again; Why ?

Of course as often as something in the game is messed up, it might be a good thing to be able to keep track of that we actually get what we win. But then i would rather look at my inventory and they see if the numbers add up.

If they want the numbers to be bragging points, then it should be public numbers.

DeletedUser

Hence as we have been repeatedly saying that this is a display issues and is being removed from the game.
But you still wrote that it had to do with players choice in browser or app, which has no effect on it :cool:

m4rt1n

Adept
But you still wrote that it had to do with players choice in browser or app, which has no effect on it :cool:

I believe what is meant here is whether a player uses, PC then Chrome, Firefox, Edge or App on Apple, Android or Windows etc.