• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Tournament Push Week

Hi all,

In one of my fellowships we're looking to try/start sometimes pushing to see if we can hit 10 chests. We're getting 8 consistently and occasionally 9.

My question is, how do we go about starting this? How much notice should we give members to prepare? I know in the old system some weeks were considered easier than others, but the data doesn't yet look clear if any weeks have been consistently easier for us so far.

Thanks in advance!

Pauly7

Magus
Hi @Talkerspoint. I would say the best place to start would be in any of the T1 tournaments (marble, steel, planks) as each of these carries one predominant enemy type. This makes it easier to prepare in advance. The T2 tournaments have two main enemy types and the T3 ones have three.

Of course your problem with this is that steel has just started, there's not much notice for planks, and marble is 8 weeks away.

Gargon667

Mentor
Also Planks is far more difficult than Marble and Steel. Pick one of those two if you can wait 2 month. If you want to go earlier just pick any tourney. It doesn´t matter so much which one since it is actually very easy to achieve, what is most important that you get all your towns on the same page, make sure they all have a couple booster buildings ready and are prepared to go to round 6 in the same week. That is much more important than which tourney it is.