• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Tournament - province list

SkyRider99

Mentor
I was wondering if there could be an enhancement to the operation/display of the province lists in tournaments. I regularly do more than one page of provinces. But each time I fight/negotiate a province from page 2, 3, etc. the province list always reverts back to page 1. Then I have to flick forward multiple times to get back to the page that shows my next province to fight. Quite annoying and time consuming.
Something like the fellowship list, where it stays on the last page that I gave NH would be better.

Julian

Sorcerer
The tournament list should come back with the first available open tournament.

Pauly7

Magus
I agree. It would be nice if it opened on the page where the next available province is.

When I have 7 or 8 pages to cycle through I'm always trying to remember the exact point where it's better to click on the back arrow to get there than the forward arrow, haha!

SkyRider99

Mentor
Thanks to the game moderators and developers! Tournament this week seems to stay on the last page of the province lists, so I can carry on where I left off. Much more pleasant :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks to the game moderators and developers! Tournament this week seems to stay on the last page of the province lists, so I can carry on where I left off. Much more pleasant :)

Yes, on PC I noticed that also. a huge improvement, now hoping one day it auto takes you to the next available open province.

Pauly7

Magus
Weirdly it doesn't seem to open the province window back up after the first and second encounters though.