• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Tournament Knowledge Points

Hi there, I've just played a planks tournament, and catered the whole round. I was to receive 6 KP for this, I got none. I've noticed this happening in this tournament and the previous (I think) where I was supposed to win X amount and didn't'. I shrugged it off before...but getting fed up of it now. How can I report this to tech? I forget how...thank you ;)

DeletedUser363

If you send a ticket to support from your village they will look into it You can right click anywhere on the village and choose support from the list, or click on the cog on the bottom right hand side of the screen, then on the ? on the pop-up list and choose support from the next pop-up

If you send a ticket to support from your village they will look into it You can right click anywhere on the village and choose support from the list, or click on the cog on the bottom right hand side of the screen, then on the ? on the pop-up list and choose support from the next pop-up
Thank you Tikococo you're always very helpful ;)

In round 5 you just get 6 relics and no KP
Oh gosh.....I can't say for sure if I saw the wrong thing...but I don't think so....I remember seeing KP and I needed them, which is why I played. Hmmm....I'll see what tech say...they already told me to reload the game..which I had done as few times...so waiting to hear back from them again. Thanks ;)

DeletedUser

Oh gosh.....I can't say for sure if I saw the wrong thing...but I don't think so....I remember seeing KP and I needed them, which is why I played. Hmmm....I'll see what tech say...they already told me to reload the game..which I had done as few times...so waiting to hear back from them again. Thanks ;)

Haha, well I only noticed because I was looking forward to kp's, so I figured it might have been the reason.