• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Communication Tournament finished notification

DeletedUser6810

Please could we have a notification after weekly tournaments finish, showing prizes received.

With fellowship members spread across the different time zones, those who may be sleeping for the last few hours of the tournament have no idea what others have contibuted, and therefore no idea whether or not a new level has been reached & what goods recieved.

Having a splash on the screen at first login after end of tournament saying what level the fellowship reached and a list of goodies earned would be very useful.

As well as being informative, it would be incentive for players to participate more in the next tournment if they can see the rewards each time.

Thankyou,
RosaNary

cwgiii

Shaman
I assume you must be talking about the app as on PC there is a pop up showing all the prizes earned at the end of the tournament.
The PC version does show that the tournament has ended and shows the prizes. It would be nice, however, for the notice to ALSO show the chest # that was achieved. If we did not reach the 10th chest (for example), it is tedious to back calculate which one was actually won. As an arch mage, I have been asked for this information many times.

DeletedUser5976

Agree with all of you. Until the time this can be implemented in the game however, you can check Elvenstats for the info.

DeletedUser6810

Thankyou all for your responses. Yes, I play the mobile version. Our fellowship regularly discusses the differences between pc & mobile, but this one hadn't come up yet.

I shall go hunt up Elvenstats, which I haven't seen before.

Thankyou,
RosaNary

Lelanya

Mentor
The PC version does show that the tournament has ended and shows the prizes. It would be nice, however, for the notice to ALSO show the chest # that was achieved. If we did not reach the 10th chest (for example), it is tedious to back calculate which one was actually won. As an arch mage, I have been asked for this information many times.
There is a blueprint icon in the tourney summary if you got one. It is the first item displayed, so easy to check.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
There is already a ranking by player for a tournament, surely this can be put in another tab for Fellowship ranking points too, then you can see what chest was acheived by the points accumulated by the fellowship.

DeletedUser6810

I cannot find Elvenstats ... directions please?! Is this on the mobile version?

Thankyou,
RosaNary