• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Tournament Data

Pauly7

Magus
Is anyone having trouble accessing the "Tournament" tab in their fellowship screen. All day today, so far, it's just been saying "loading data, please wait..." I'd like to see this info for a report.

I think that Elvenstats will provide the same info, usually at some time on Sunday night, but I wonder if they won't be able to update it either... depends if it's just me again I suppose!

davemc

Bard
Having same problem. Just pissed off no reply from mods. Understand devs dont work over weekend bring back Dizzy Lizzie. At least you always got some reply

Hekata

Artisan
It's another bug, it was confirmed on the Beta forum.

Pauly7

Magus
I managed to get all the info by going into the rankings menu, clicking that tournament tab, then searching for each player individually... bit of a pain.

Julian

Sorcerer
I can't get that way to work either. Going through the fellowship says "loading data, please wait..." The tournament tab on the rankings is just blank.

Julian

Sorcerer
Another problem I've noticed is that when you get a mystery chest in the spire, a button pops up in the corner. It's supposed to take you to the chest, but twice today it hasn't worked. Anyone else getting the problem?

m4rt1n

Adept
Inno is broken, I do hope this can be fixed @Muf-Muf but think it may be linked to the bigger bug affecting the troops and tournament scores as a whole.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
It is an issue for sure, yes. It's being worked on and we'll fix it before the start of the next Tournament tomorrow. Until then the ranking (and the timer until the next Tournament in different places of the game) will be broken. :)

But, we know, and we'll fix it. :)