• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Tools from workshops

• Thread starter DeletedUser7381
  • Start date

DeletedUser7381

my workshops are only producing 2770 tools in 9 hours, when they are level 15 and supposed to produce 828 tools per hour. Something is wrong with the game because my workshops were producing tools more than I could spend. Suddenly now they are not producing enough to even support my manufacturing, let alone producing troops or upgrades.
Also, please fix the bugs with trading. I am often finding my trade offers have been taken but the demanded goods are not showing in my inventory.

Killiak

Artisan
I was recently told to be more educational and understanding in my replies, so let me just give it a go.

- The workshop production/hour is based on the ACTUAL one hour production. So if I can produce 107 / 5 mins, 259 / 15 mins and 684 / 1 hour, the workshop will actually show my production per hour to be 684!

- Longer productions are less effective. You can tell in the above example, as I could run twelve 5 minute productions in an hour, for a total of 1284 tools!
The three hour production will produce 1325 tools. Basically; shorter = better!

- Your workshops not providing you with enough supplies could stem from a lot of things, like having built another armoury, upgrading your manufactories, negotiating more on the worldmap / tournament, or even losing a Culture bonus you had before. Higher level buildings will simply eat up more.

So no, nothing is wrong with the game. You just need to analyze what has changed.