• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

too little for too much :

Jocular Jack

Dreamer
I am really getting upset with the prizes offered in spire and the offerings in MA , there is too much of the garbage prizes and too little of what is needed ( da, genie, etc. ) in spire and not enough of things needed in MA (uuu, mage power, archer power, etc. , it is getting pathetic to the point that the game is not worth playing let alone buying diamonds. Inno seems to give a little and take a great deal so that it is costing more and more to enjoy game. That is my outlook on the game, maybe I should go back to RuneScape .

FatehpurSikri

Alchemist
I agree that the Magic Academy doesn't offer enough useful items. I almost always only craft timers because rarely does anything I want or need come up in my eight cities. Strangely, in one city I get RR's offered on a regular basis, and in that city I have over 300 RR's to spare. On the others, it rarely comes up, and I need them. It would be nice if we could rotate the offerings out more often without having to spend diamonds to do it. Perhaps INNO could let us buy rotations with spare coins or some other form of exchange.

Stephen1

Spellcaster
@FatehpurSikri the sip of clarity will allow you to re-spin what is on offer in the MA. they can be won during events or from the reward chest at the third gate of the third level of the spire.
@Jocular Jack I've also noticed recently that the number of booster buildings in the MA seems to have decreased, it seems to have happened when the rewards in the mystical object were changed.

FatehpurSikri

Alchemist
@Stephen1, thanks. I don't have a sip of clarity in any of my cities. I don't play the spire as it causes too much loss of goods for me. Therefore, it would be nice to have an easier way to rotate the MA offerings.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Negotiating the Spire with goods is expensive, and a little too much like gambling for my taste. I only fight. But I need troop boosts, which are rare, and Dwarven Armorers which are practically non-existent. I can usually make it to the High Halls though, with a few troop losses.

The FE points and some of the prizes make the Spire a worthwhile endeavour IMHO.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Well, tomorrow we make it easy, we give you all the swarven armouries, UUU, MM, LR booster you desire, only 20h timeboosters and everything you desire.

Also tomorrow we will make the spire and tournaments 500x more difficult as we assume you play with at least 24 combat buildings each week, we decide to increase all timers by 4 and make all diamond costds 6x as expensive.

I hope your happy.

Guys and gals, if everything is good, they have to assume everything you have is good and balance the game accordingly.
You never get that what you desire without repercussions that annull your benefit or make it even worse. we have seen it plenty of times.

I have noticed over the last few years that where the Spire was once terribly difficult but the rewards were much more varied, it has now become a gimme challenge if you have enough soldiers or enough wit to figure out the side quest rather than risking all of your armies. However, the rewards lately seem to have been dumbed down into a few categories, hardly worth the expense of winning, and the actual challenge /guessing game has become easy enough even for me.
And at times it seems that we have too many challenges coming at us too quickly, making it difficult to focus on one or the other. I know we can refuse/block the Spire, and it might be a kindness to allow us the same option for the Map Quest, which can occupy a week, and while I realize you don't have to participate, it can be difficult to ignore the icons and lists that keep popping up. It would help immensely if that was made optional too...

CrazyWizard

Shaman
I have noticed over the last few years that where the Spire was once terribly difficult but the rewards were much more varied, it has now become a gimme challenge if you have enough soldiers or enough wit to figure out the side quest rather than risking all of your armies. However, the rewards lately seem to have been dumbed down into a few categories, hardly worth the expense of winning, and the actual challenge /guessing game has become easy enough even for me.
And at times it seems that we have too many challenges coming at us too quickly, making it difficult to focus on one or the other. I know we can refuse/block the Spire, and it might be a kindness to allow us the same option for the Map Quest, which can occupy a week, and while I realize you don't have to participate, it can be difficult to ignore the icons and lists that keep popping up. It would help immensely if that was made optional too...
can you give an example as I have seen more diferent prizes being introduced. instead of less. for example a while back sip of clarity was added to the possible prizes you could win. yes moonstone set was removed but we got cycling artefacts in return.

can you give an example as I have seen more diferent prizes being introduced. instead of less. for example a while back sip of clarity was added to the possible prizes you could win. yes moonstone set was removed but we got cycling artefacts in return.
Im only a lower level player here, but I've noticed the spire has apparently become easier, (or else I'm becoming cagier), but most of the 'rewards' are either extra coins or extra bits that are already easily available: I rarely have the troops necessary, so I tend toward the shell game, which now does every thing but wave you toward the correct spots :) Not objecting, but it comes as a surprise,still.

I guess I can close up my not quite completed Moonstone buildings, then. I had hopes. :(

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
If you are missing any of the Moonstone Library set @lilymarlene these are still appearing in the Crafting recipes. So there is hope to get this fabulous set.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
Im only a lower level player here, but I've noticed the spire has apparently become easier, (or else I'm becoming cagier), but most of the 'rewards' are either extra coins or extra bits that are already easily available: I rarely have the troops necessary, so I tend toward the shell game, which now does every thing but wave you toward the correct spots :) Not objecting, but it comes as a surprise,still.
The spire is an entity as a whole, at the end of the spire you should look at the entire haul as 1 prize.
When you asses individual prizes a lot is crap. but the entire haul it's a mazing pile of goodies.

Every part has it's junk, events have a lot of side junk prizes, and also tournaments with broken runeschards, and a kazillion relics you do not need.

You take tho good with the bad.

Jake65

Sage
lol i think you meant "assess", not asses...;)
I read it as "assess" with a typo of missing the last "s".
Now that you've pointed it out, I can't unread what it actually says :D
Thanks you :)