• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Tome of secrets + treasure chests

DeletedUser5254

Changes to GBS/CL were a slap in the face for a lot of players, but since they're here to stay I would like to address a different problem that arose from that change, i.e. the number of treasure chests and their content. This problem is even bigger when you factor in the absence of treasure chests from mobile app.

Step 1: change the mechanism for collecting treasure chests so that they spawn in your main hall. Each TS should be open separately.
Step 2: Number of chests available increases with unlocking Advanced Scouts tech. Researching Main Hall tech gives you current 3 TS daily, each Advanced Scouts researched adds +2 to total available TSs daily.
Step 3: Change secondary bonus of Tome of Secrets AW; i.e. instead of KPs/24h, I propose a new bouns, +1 primary item per chest (spell, KP or relic; secondary item in TS is the bonus in goods we get from GBS/CL). This bouns increases by +1 for every 5 levels of ToS.

E.G. a player in chapter 5 with ToS level 11 would get a chance to open 11 treasure chests and for each treasure chest opened would get 4 (1 regular +3 ToS bonus) items in the chest, plus GBS/CL goods bouns (no change to current status of that AW).

ToS is considered by a large number of players as useless and unappealing and by making these changes you would not only fix that, but also make NH more appealing and increase the value of GBS/CL.