• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

To the moderators of this forum - On the use of language

Stucon

Illusionist
It is the name of a ficticious FS, non-english names are allowed and since bread is inoffensive it is not going to be deleted. Just finish reading the post you quoted from and you get the whole explanation.
I did read it. However it is a non-English word and rules is rules!
ps My comment was very tongue in cheek.

Horanda

Novice
My user name has been censored or banned in several games.
One game changed the first 2 letters to asterisks (**randa) in all chats. it did the same to words like **w, t**ugh, **rn, all of which were commonly used in the chat. It made for interesting reading. o_O They changed it after a while.
Another banned it completely, wanting me to change it, but as it was my Xbox gamertag, I couldn't. Deleted that game. :mad:
I got around the third by using numerals instead of letters: Hor4nd4.
This censorship baffles me, as the only Google entries are for a town in the Northern Province of Papua New Guinea. :rolleyes:
I hope this does not lead to issues with Community Management. :cool:

Gargon667

Mentor

You clearly still didn´t read the post or the rules. Non-english names are OK and will NOT be deleted. As long as the word "Brot" is used as a name it is OK, if you instead just start talking about it in German, it is not.

Stucon

Illusionist
You clearly still didn´t read the post or the rules. Non-english names are OK and will NOT be deleted. As long as the word "Brot" is used as a name it is OK, if you instead just start talking about it in German, it is not.
I did read it. I am not stupid. Try reading the second sentence of mine that YOU quoted.

Gargon667

Mentor
I did read it. I am not stupid. Try reading the second sentence of mine that YOU quoted.

I am referring to the first part as that seems to be at least of some use to the discussion here, but sure let´s go and read them both.

I refer you back to the above answer

Alright let´s ignore it as it has no use in this discussion. Trying to incite moderators is definitely a great way to engage them in a discussion. Very high chance of a useful outcome. (This last sentence is how irony works)