• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

World Map To put in arrows or a slide on the world map screen.

DeletedUser

[Summary] Arrows or a slide on the world map will help to navigate the map up,down,left to right. This will help navigating the world map easier and faster. We can just click on arrows or on a slide to navigate.

[Details] A good example is in the tech screen. Two slides are visible and you can move the tech tree up and down left to right when you can't see some of the techs. Instead of clicking and dragging the map, you just click on the arrows or slides to navigate, up, down, right, left. When I accidentally clicked on a province it needs to load (about 8secs) before it opens up, and I can't click on the world button to return to the world map.

[Reasons for implementing] While clicking and dragging the map I accidentally click on a goods (brick,wood, or iron) icon and then I'll wait for a few seconds for the province to open and sometimes I click on cities. It not a real problem at all, since it only a 8-10 secs waiting (especially when I clicked on very large city). But when I'm in a hurry and on a rush and I want to visit a few cities to give neighborly help, the 10 secs waiting could be annoying.
[Impact on other game features] The new feature will affect the world map screen just by putting those arrows or slides means more room for the new buttons maybe. The time for everything on the map to be visible will be affected as well. (For players who use slow connections). I'm not an expert and that all I can think about.

DeletedUser

Yes I agree with you,verry good explanation,will be verry helpfull,and i hope the developers will take a look on your propusal.

DeletedUser

I too have had the same issue, albeit only a few times. I like the idea, it's very simple yet it would a useful addition to the game. (It adds to being more user friendly too, given that we unintentionally go somewhere we don't want to go.)

I can't see any reasons against your suggestion, and if people had a problem with it, then they can always choose to continue with dragging the map.

DeletedUser

Thanks, I hope the developers will include this in the next game update. I like this game so far, and I want to help out in any way to make the game more fun and has Metal Lift said, user friendly.