• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Timing bug or not?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
was just doing a 5min production in a level 1 workshop and it says it only takes 2 mins, whereas my level 31 workshop takes 5 mins.

has something changed or is it a bug?

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG

Thagdal

Sorcerer
If only i could be bothered doing 50 brewery thingies...still boooring:p

Well hope it works out for inno in keeping new players.

Pauly7

Magus
Well hope it works out for inno in keeping new players.
I can't imagine it making a big difference. Are there gonna be a bunch of people going "I quit - I can't wait 3 extra minutes for supplies". After all they still have to wait 3 hours for more goods.

In Fellowship Adventures, it doesn't always make a difference, to be honest. If, for example, you have 250 workshops, then it can take 4-5 minutes just to collect the 5 badges are restart them separately, depending on how organised your rows of workshops are. I worked out that to meet targets a team needs to devote over a hundred times the space and time to blacksmiths than they do to breweries, so it isn't something that needed changing for that reason.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
well lately we all know its been about getting the new and let the old ones moan and grumble.

I remember when they used to be nice and gave us reduced time productions for a day.

m4rt1n

Adept
People liked it, so Inno say thats not what we are looking for, we want them grumpy at us, not happy:D

While sitting at home working from home with a big fat paycheck each month. watching a screen where new players buy something then quit.

I find the 2 min useful in the FA as I normally run 50 level 1 workshops on BS badges and in between with the sweep collect and start all at once can bang out brews at a rate of about 12-13 of them in 30 mins.

Gargon667

Mentor
I love the short productions, I have my 200+ WS sorted so I don´t have to count. I can collect 4 brewers in less than 1 minute, so I am very happy I only have to wait for 1 minute extra rather than 4 minutes extra.
Making brewer is a breeze now! I make 100+ per hour of full time brewing :)