• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Time

• Thread starter DeletedUser9850
  • Start date

DeletedUser9850

What GMT is followed in Elvenar?I can never figure out when something is going to start.Is it (GMT+0) hours?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Just be careful with clocks being reset due to daylight savings. Might bring things an hour earlier or later depending on whether your own country does the same thing or not and in which hemisphere you are.

Lelanya

Mentor
Inno is very inconsistent with time. 'Server time' is based on GMT, on the International server (including decay time for chapter 9+), but the tourney clock closely follows Germany's time, as does the timer for events. As BlueBlou said, the changes due to standard/daylight savings are based on Inno HQ's home time in Germany. Although decay time resets used to be a guessing game, this has improved in recent years.

Last edited:

WinterLivia7

Spellcaster
this discrepancy can be noticed in event(s), the bonus "quest" resets one hour earlier than the daily (or is vice-versa? :D ) when both should reset at the same time.

Pauly7

Magus
this discrepancy can be noticed in event(s), the bonus "quest" resets one hour earlier than the daily (or is vice-versa? :D ) when both should reset at the same time.
Actually, unless I'm imagining it, I think the bonus SK has been appearing two hours before the daily re-sets.

Alcaro

Necromancer
Actually, unless I'm imagining it, I think the bonus SK has been appearing two hours before the daily re-sets.
Since it's happening somewhere around/ after midnite (for me), I never really paid attention to this but, for sure, they do not occur at the same time. I think first is the bonus quest and after an hour or two is the daily.