• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Discussion Time to Go!

Jugjunkie

Novice
Been playing this game for years got to the point where I just entered the Goblin phase 8. Sold a bunch of level 19 dwellings to finally open it and get the Magic dwellings and Magic workshops only to find you can only get them with loads of diamonds - in other words it's not a free game anymore really. So its been fun but cheerio Amigos

Maillie

Spellcaster
If you've been playing for years and just entered Orcs, it probably means that the fellowship that you were in wasn't extremely helpful to you, or that it's not a game that you devoted a lot of time to. A good fellowship makes all the difference in advancement if you play regularly. Good luck.

kimkimkim

Summoner
Been playing this game for years got to the point where I just entered the Goblin phase 8. Sold a bunch of level 19 dwellings to finally open it and get the Magic dwellings and Magic workshops only to find you can only get them with loads of diamonds - in other words it's not a free game anymore really. So its been fun but cheerio Amigos
all the others have given great points......I too have been playing for years and NEVER have I bought any diamonds....you can get diamonds by winning them in the spire, by harvesting a genie from the spire, by harvesting a goddess of wishes from events, most guest race chapters offer them as a reward for a quest, the magic academy sometimes gives them as a reward from a mystery object, you can join in on forum competitions and win them there.....then take those diamonds you FREELY won and buy the magic workshops and magic residences you want......don't want to spend FREE diamonds on those, then play the spire weekly and go as high as you can go weekly, magic residences and magic workshops are sometimes given out as rewards for completing the stages.....don't give up, stick with it :)

MinervaOz

Enchanter
There's something odd going on in that sentence up there, as it shifts from "free" to "buy"...

I was referring to getting magic buildings from the building tab, where they have to be bought with diamonds, rather than winning them (getting them for free) in the Spire. The diamonds themselves can be obtained for free. If someone gives you money you can take it to the shops and buy things with it. The goods aren't free but the money is. Is that clearer?

Pauly7

Magus
I don't know where to start. Whether it is - That is an interesting moment to make a first ever forum post, or - You reached chapter 8 before you realised that Magic Residences cost diamonds? I won't go on about various sources of free diamonds and free Magic Residences because other people have already done that.

So curiosity got the better of me and I looked you up. Two cities started at the same time in about March 2018. You then seemed to stop playing in about August 2019 and have perhaps logged in very occasionally after that time, before starting to play the game again in April of this year. One city has never been in a Fellowship and the other has been in a few long enough to find out about Spire of Eternity and free magic buildings... No, I still haven't figured it out.