• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Time boosters on App v PC on Set time Buildings

m4rt1n

Adept
I have a question for the devs here @Muf-Muf or @Dizzy Lizzie if you could pass it on.

Currently on PC it is not possible to use a time booster on a set time production building for example the Trading Outpost (Event building), A Carrot Field (Halflings fixed production building) or the Golden Abyss or Maze (AW buildings).

On the App on iOS this is possible and time boosts are highlighted to be used so is this a new feature on its way to the PC version, or an error in game programming on the App?

DeletedUser3097

Currently on PC it is not possible to use a time booster on a set time production building for example the Trading Outpost (Event building), A Carrot Field (Halflings fixed production building) or the Golden Abyss or Maze (AW buildings).

On the App on iOS this is possible and time boosts are highlighted to be used so is this a new feature on its way to the PC version, or an error in game programming on the App?

I have an answer for you- this is intended behaviour and the functionality will be considered for the browser version in the future. :)

DeletedUser5976

considered
What do you mean considered? I thought the idea was to get the app and PC at parity by the end of the year. Introducing features to one that you don't introduce to the other doesn't make sense.

DeletedUser5976

I do use both, yet I rather use both depending on my schedule and not because the game makers force me to use one to do something very specific that is not available on the other platform. Also I would like to hear their reasons if it is intentional to introduce different features to different platforms.

DeletedUser3097

Also I would like to hear their reasons if it is intentional to introduce different features to different platforms.

In this case, this first occurred as a result of a bug but it was decided that rather then remove this functionality from the App it would be far better to add it to the PC at a later date (no information about when).

m4rt1n

Adept
It appears something has changed since I made this inquiry, the Trading Outpost on the app can no longer receive a time boost.