• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

TIDY YOUR CHEST OF DRAWERS!

OldHag

Necromancer
Sorry for the caps, but I fear you might be somewhat deaf. I have requested this before as in asking for a new tab in inventory for evolving buildings and artefacts. Artefacts have now spilled over onto page 3 of the inventory, which is 2 more pages then Enchanments, which has it's own tab/drawer......!

I'm going to get all 'mumsy' here, ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Derf

Adept
Hey, I'll go one further...

When you separate out the artifacts and evolving buildings into their own tab, how about grouping them by relationship - EB followed by its artifacts, next EB followed by its artifact, etc. That's how you're going to use them, might as well group them that way.

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say, I think the tabs should stay as they are....before you know it everybody will want a tab for time instants, a tab for coin instants, a tab for supply instants, a tab for kp instants oh and a tab for PP instants....heck let's go further, how about a tab for military boosters or a tab for evolving buildings or better yet a tab for all the junk stuff people don't use but make especially during FA's......Inno this is a thumbs up for me, keep the tabs as they are :D

OldHag

Necromancer
I wouldn't be so bold as to suggest tabs for other instants as they are exactly that, instant, that would be ridiculous. ;)
Evolving buildings and their artefacts spill over into 2 tabs, instants and summonings and many pages of them as there are now so many of them. Even after you use 9 artefacts to fully evolve one building, many of us have left over artefacts, they are no longer instants, unlike coins, supplies, kps, time boosters, pps or troops.....and being that it is really not that difficult for them to make a simple tab named...oh I don't know, evolving, or something along those lines, I don't see why they wouldn't do this to make life just a little bit easier, in fact I'm surprised they haven't thought to do this already.

Gargon667

Mentor
I personally would be happy with only 2 tabs:

1. good stuff
2. junk

obviously the definition is different for everybody, so it would have to be customizable for everybody what they want to call good/junk...

Giraffi

Enchanter
If you find pages awful, like I do, play app where it is one continuous scroll. Perhaps they will make the browzer like that one day.

FieryArien

Necromancer
They should at least put the artifacts at the end, just like it is in the app …
They could also implement search for this tab, just like it is in the “buildings” tab in the app.

OldHag

Necromancer
If the mobile app has the features that people prefer, it seems that is the way to go. The PC version is different because.....it's not a mobile app.

lol, Really?

I might be missing something here, because I can't understand why anyone would object to having evolving buildings and the artefacts for them to have their own tab in our inventory (Apart from Orcs, cos they like messy)
Can someone please explain to me, how this would negatively effect their game play?

OldHag

Necromancer
How do we know if our ideas/suggestion have been put forward to the devs or not?

Then, how do we know what their response to said suggestions are?

Gargon667

Mentor
How do we know if our ideas/suggestion have been put forward to the devs or not?

Then, how do we know what their response to said suggestions are?

If they are forwarded you´ll get a post saying so from the mod who forwarded it, if there is an answer you´ll get it posted too :)

If there is nothing, then nothing was done :D

Gargon667

Mentor
Looks like Inno first needs to break the thing a bit more, before they decide to fix it :p

OldHag

Necromancer
If they are forwarded you´ll get a post saying so from the mod who forwarded it, if there is an answer you´ll get it posted too :)
If there is nothing, then nothing was done :D
I guess it's nothing then, very disappointing but thanks for the info. :)

@WinterLivia7 - is that something that is currently happening on Beta?

OldHag

Necromancer
A new tab is easier@flazza
@OldHag - yes, it's functional already.
hmmm, I don't see it on the beta forums, but now I'm curious about it......can you send a link or post a screen shot.......assuming you won't get shot by the mods for doing so.....haha. ;)

I would still like to see a tab for these evolution items, they now take up so much room in our inventories, it's not like it's a big ask.

What do you need to do around here to get a mod too decide to pass ideas onto the devs or at least acknowledge your idea/suggestion with a response, even if it's 'your idea is poopoo' which of course, I know mine isn't. :)

Gargon667

Mentor
I would still like to see a tab for these evolution items, they now take up so much room in our inventories, it's not like it's a big ask.

As has been pointed out before 1 tab for 1 kind of item is not much to ask. the problem is it won´t stop there, because the next one wants a tab for this thing, another want another tab for that thing and a 3rd one wants a tab for a third thing... So the question isn´t really if to add one tab or not. Apparently they just added that tab for the new thing on beta (what a weird choice, but anyway), the real question is: How many tabs for how many kinds of inventory items to add that makes sense for right now as well as for the future (as I doubt they want to constantly switch around tabs). And that is a much more complex question.

What do you need to do around here to get a mod too decide to pass ideas onto the devs or at least acknowledge your idea/suggestion with a response, even if it's 'your idea is poopoo' which of course, I know mine isn't. :)

trying poking? Just not with a red hot poker, that may be counterproductive, after all your are trying to attract rather than repel :D

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
@OldHag Don't listen to @Gargon667 I do not need a poking!! I'll be honest, this has passed me by and for that I do apologise :) Now... this was passed to our Team earlier this year however, it's my understanding that it was asked specifically for the App. They responded by saying that the App has a search option that allows easier access to Inventory Items and therefore they wouldn't consider additional sub categories.

Now, due to changes (that are currently within Beta) I would ask if you could possibly wait to see if any further changes occur before this gets forwarded.

Please refer to our designated Beta Section that will show you what is upcoming :)

Kind Regards

Herodite.

OldHag

Necromancer
haha @Gargon667 I think cake might work better then a poke.......lol

Thankyou both @Gargon667 and @Herodite - This sounds interesting, I shall check out the new thread in Beta.....I'm excited to see what this is about. :)