• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Ticket response time

DeletedUser2554

I didn't get my free builder when taking advantage of the offer for the new world. Posted a ticket, how long is usual response time?

cwgiii

Shaman
I am sure it varies, But I usually get something within 24 hrs. It may not be resolved, but they usually tell you they are at least looking into the issue.

DeletedUser2554

Hmmm posted one a few hours into the opening of the new world, but alas nothing as yet :(

DeletedUser441

They are probably waiting for advice as to resolving the problem themselves. Moderators are just players themselves with a line of communication to the developers/programmers. It is odd that Cregganroe's was resolved and not yours though. :confused:

DeletedUser2554

Thanks for all the help guy's hopefully it'll be resolved soon enough!!

DeletedUser2365

I have a number of Fellows with this issue, those of us that reported on Thursday/Friday had a response within the hour. Since Friday evening many tickets are still outstanding. Would be good if a mod could way in and tell us current wait times on tickets please

DeletedUser3097

I didn't get my free builder when taking advantage of the offer for the new world. Posted a ticket, how long is usual response time?

When did you post your ticket, Noober Mum?

Would be good if a mod could way in and tell us current wait times on tickets please

Sorry, am unable to find an answer to this question at the moment but I will update this thread when I know. :)

DeletedUser441

This may be off topic but I thought Noober Mum might like it , a newbie mum . (Any excuse to post a photo :))
IMAGENAME-136395800368802601.jpg

DeletedUser2554

LOL, I like it but I'm called Noober Mum 'cos even though I've played video games for over 20 years my kids still think I'm a Noob!
But thanx for thinking of me <3

DeletedUser2554

All sorted, Thanks for all the help you guy's and thanks to Muf-Muf for resolving.
Much love <3

DeletedUser3097

All sorted, Thanks for all the help you guy's and thanks to Muf-Muf for resolving.
Much love <3
Great news! Happy building! Make sure that missing builder doesn't have too many teabreaks- he's got some catching up to do. :)

DeletedUser1952

Can someone check on my ticket too? Submitted on 2017-05-21 11:41

Thanks in advance

DeletedUser3097

Can someone check on my ticket too? Submitted on 2017-05-21 11:41

Thanks in advance
I can't give a precise answer, but I can assure you that your ticket will be answered as soon as possible. :)