• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Thunderbum says 'Hello'

DeletedUser464

Just started playing. Went mad to start with but I've now discovered 'slow and steady'. I'd like to join a fellowship.

DeletedUser195

Welcome to the game and forum Thunderbum, slow and steady helps a lot. No rush, unless you are the impatient type. You can find a Fellowship to join, by clicking your rank, located under your avatar on the left hand side. In there, you will find a tab for Fellowships. Just click that tab and scroll through the list. It will be helpful to read their description, if there is one to read, to see if it will be something you will enjoy being a part of, during your journey through the different phases of the game ahead of you. There is a max of 25 members to each Fellowship, so that should cut down on the ones to choose from. You may see that some Fellowships would like you to specialize in your boosted goods, meaning just build manufactories that are your boosted goods. But it will be your choice in the end. Just a couple of tips to keep in mind when searching.

DeletedUser464

Welcome to the game and forum Thunderbum, slow and steady helps a lot. No rush, unless you are the impatient type. You can find a Fellowship to join, by clicking your rank, located under your avatar on the left hand side. In there, you will find a tab for Fellowships. Just click that tab and scroll through the list. It will be helpful to read their description, if there is one to read, to see if it will be something you will enjoy being a part of, during your journey through the different phases of the game ahead of you. There is a max of 25 members to each Fellowship, so that should cut down on the ones to choose from. You may see that some Fellowships would like you to specialize in your boosted goods, meaning just build manufactories that are your boosted goods. But it will be your choice in the end. Just a couple of tips to keep in mind when searching.
Thank you! I will.

DeletedUser3

Hi Thunderbum :)

Welcome to Elvenar International! In addition to the advice given by Josiah above, you can also find Fellowships that are seeking members in each Game World (click) section of our forum :)

DeletedUser21

Hello Thunderbum! Welcome to Elvenar International :)

I hope that you enjoy this wonderful game as much as I do ;)