• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Thought it was time ........

• Thread starter DeletedUser1124
  • Start date

DeletedUser1124

....... to say hello to all members of the forum. I have been playing for a few months and have happily discovered that this is a really very good game and have met some good people in my fellowship.
Good luck to you all and happy encounters!

DeletedUser195

I totally agree with Valerius post. Also, anytime is better than no time. Welcome Eezee Listen.

DeletedUser815

Welcome to the forum Ezee listen,

May it not be the last time you come and visit us :)

DeletedUser1124

Thank you Avatrix - there is a lot to read here and so much advice to take from others. This is a very enjoyable and intriguing game, which requires a lot of thought - probably the best I have played (and I have played a few but always stopped due to too much fighting/war and also some people who should know how to behave in a mature fashion).

DeletedUser814

Hello Eezee Listen! Welcome to Elvenar International Forum :)

I'm so pleased to hear that you've been really enjoy the game but if there's anything else we can do then please let us know.

Deleted User - 13667

You would like it here. Battles among players are not available. No Worries.

It is not the best of games, its not the worst of games. There are some commendable parts still

DeletedUser

This is a very enjoyable and intriguing game, which requires a lot of thought - probably the best I have played (and I have played a few but always stopped due to too much fighting/war and also some people who should know how to behave in a mature fashion).
Completely agree with you there Eezee. Elvenar is just one of those few games where you can have a lot of fun without having to worry about anything dramatic happening just because you didn't pay 100% attention. :)

DeletedUser1124

Yes, Valerius - every time I log in, I am always pleasantly surprised, and the fellowship I am lucky to be in is really good.

DeletedUser1295

I simply love Elvenar... no plunder, no cities that are suddenly lost and conquered.
No need to get on-line at an exact moment, except oc for collecting goods and other resources, which fortunately will stay the way they were :p
I have played many games, but Elvenar well... what can I say...
Imho it is a different game altogether:
more about puzzling your way into building a great city, more about social interaction within the Fellowships...
:)

DeletedUser277

Yes, these are some of the reasons why I love Elvenar too :D I must admit that when I first read about the game, it sounded rather limited in scope. Since then however, I have been so very pleasantly surprised how absorbing and indeed addictive it is! Even so, for those seeking a more tense experience, I do recommend to anyone having a go at being an Archmage of a busy fellowship... whilst the game itself certainly is relatively predictable, with no surprises when you log in, people are a different matter! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1124

;) Thanks for your reply Prendyo. I was so lucky when I joined the fellowship I am in, because I am a bit of a chatterbox and found the "courage" to chat to the others, which perhaps was quite new to them, but I somehow kick-started the others who were far more advanced than me, into coming on to chat and have a bit of the "craic" as we say where I am from. Almost embarrassingly, the Archmage was taken with me and within a week of me joining, I was made Mage! Until then, there was just the Archmage, 4 Ambassadors and the rest fellows. I am the only Mage as that is how the Archmage wants it, and everybody is very happy with this and very supportive.
Oops, sorry for writing so much!! :D

DeletedUser248

I do recommend to anyone having a go at being an Archmage of a busy fellowship... whilst the game itself certainly is relatively predictable, with no surprises when you log in, people are a different matter! :rolleyes:

Surely not?! Hahha.

;) Thanks for your reply Prendyo. I was so lucky when I joined the fellowship I am in, because I am a bit of a chatterbox and found the "courage" to chat to the others, which perhaps was quite new to them, but I somehow kick-started the others who were far more advanced than me, into coming on to chat and have a bit of the "craic" as we say where I am from. Almost embarrassingly, the Archmage was taken with me and within a week of me joining, I was made Mage! Until then, there was just the Archmage, 4 Ambassadors and the rest fellows. I am the only Mage as that is how the Archmage wants it, and everybody is very happy with this and very supportive.
Oops, sorry for writing so much!! :D

Woohoo!! I like you already, chatter boxes for the win! :)

DeletedUser1311

Oh in my fellowship there is a bit of silence. People are not really chatty there.....and I am.:p