• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

this new event

DeletedUser2456

i got a idea about event and a suggestion what to do with the rubbish prizes ........ if the faint hearted want to cover there eyes .

i have been playing this game seems years ,and prizes just seem to be getting worse for the higher up player,some these prizes been around since Medusa ,there getting same prizes event after event and just throwing them in ,the best sets by far were the jester set and the barn owl set ,there was loads new event buildings in these two events ,but since then gone down hill .and last few been very poor on repeat prizes and useless pretty much for higher up player .and use of crafting 2-3 new evolves for just one old one, game players must have been on the whiskey ,its taken all this time to even see a phoenix evolve they could have made it so we can use it in new and old ,or was that giving inno restless nights that something might be bit easy to get for a player , i still have two of the older phoenix's in my goods sack not even out yet for lack of evolves yet bought another new one out !!!

DeletedUser3571

I am not really sure what your suggestion actually is, as most of this is just complaints about events.
They have always given previous buildings in later events as it reduces the work on the designers and some people just want to replace what they have with better versions as they like how buildings look. (yes there is more of them but they have more buildings to choose from now.)
As for phoenixes they always said it would be rare to get more of them and with the price they put on them when they had them on sale, i was surprised at the amount we could get. 3 from quests, with 2 to 1 conversions that means at least 3 more =6 which is a lv7 phoenix and with the FA that normally follows you could get more but its wait and see.
But i think your main complaint is that there is no good buildings for late game players, i don't think this is completely true. Yes there have not been buildings that have great pop/cult but there have still been good buildings for mana and seeds. But i think the thing is they cant keep giving us better and better buildings as it would be a never ending cycle.