• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered This is the worst quest I have come across, why is it not declinable?

m4rt1n

Adept
This quest goes totally against my playing style and will tie up my workshops for 3 full days leaving me very short on my normal daily supplies.
I really don't understand why it is not declinable, as I mostly do 15 mins productions in the evenings, 9 hours overnight and 3 hours through the day and as I have made the full Elementals settlement now have zero space for temporary workshops.
To top all that, 3 days tied up for 3 PoP spells.

elementalsquest.png

m4rt1n

Adept
Also the quest came after I had to build the whole Elementals Settlement to pass previous quests, so the devs would know I would have no spare space at that point for temporary workshops.

DeletedUser5532

You will be able to decline this quest once you have researched and activated Archaeology in Amuni. The quests that arrive are varied and sometimes challenging. They have to be to accommodate every player, with a myriad of playing styles. Therefore you will occasionally bump into one that is totally against how you choose to play the game , as this one has. There is no way to avoid the quests, other than waiting for the next chapter, or ignoring it completely I`m afraid.

DeletedUser7733

Get ready for Amuni, they push you to build a huge settlement that there's actually no need for.

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks everyone, looks like I'll have to take my time with it and just tie up 2 workshops for 10 days, that is once I get them upgraded.

m4rt1n

Adept
4 days later and I'm about to pass this difficult quest, that left me severely short on supplies, when reading it, it appeared that I needed loads which I do.
Luckily for me I won several supplies instants on the event so tied up most workshops to pass it quicker than the planned 10 days.