• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Third race: Egyptian race - The Amuni

• Thread starter DeletedUser10262
  • Start date

DeletedUser10262

Good evening dear InnoGames - Elvenar Team

I'm an Elvenar player. I have fallen in love with its beautiful graphics, its unique and original themes and mechanics and all the aspects that make up the game. Thank you for giving us such a beautiful game, i congratulate you for your originality, style and excellent work.

With great affection i want to suggest that you give us a third race: The Amuni race, with the same style of play, with the same theme and mechanics of Elvenar, but with graphics, territory, buildings, troops that are 100% Egyptian, from the beginning to the end. I think it would be GREAT !, GREAT! EXCITING! and many people will agree with me because there are many people who love and like everything about Egyptian. And in Elvenar WE DO have an Egyptian race already: The Amuni.

It would be too beautiful to have a third race in Elvenar, that race to be Egyptian, and for all its beautiful graphics to be Egyptian. I would be the first to play with this new race.

I have seen many Egyptian themed games, i could even see a game that has subtly copied some details of Elvenar, but i confess that i do not like them, they are not peace games, you loot the resources that with so much effort other players have accumulated and they also plunder to you. You have to attack and be attacked by other players, some of these games are ugly, with ugly graphics, they don't have the art, mystery, magic, charm and beauty of Elvenar. I think that InnoGames does not need a new game with the theme of Egyptian construction, let alone copying the warlike styles (that even tire sometimes) of the other games that end up stressing instead of having fun. I think it would be much better to add to Elvenar a third race with an Egyptian theme and style, taking advantage of the fact that we already have that race (La Amuni).

I understand that adding a third breed is not work for a few weeks, but it should be hard work for months. But do you know? it would be a very nice Christmas gift. With love, i would like to ask you for a third race with a completely Egyptian theme and style, please, it would be a very nice Christmas gift in December or as a New Year's gift. Please don't dismiss this idea without even thinking about it ... think about it ... don't dismiss it ... think about it.

I ASK ALL THOSE WHO READ THIS THREAD, IF YOU LIKE IT AND AGREE WITH THIS SUGGESTION, PLEASE SUPPORT THIS IDEA WITH YOUR "LIKE" AND/OR YOUR COMMENTS.

Best regards

Ancient Valyria II (International Server)
Dragon Land (Spanish Server)

Pauly7

Magus
To create a third city type would be a massive undertaking. Maybe bigger than you think. They would need a really strong motivation to do this because they would need to rebuild the game from top to bottom. I don't believe they could develop this in 6 months. It took them that long to make the Royal Restoration spell work.

I can't see it ever happening, but as a player it would be great to have another option, of course. If they did do it I imagine it wouldn't be Egyptians because that isn't distinct from Humans. More likely it could be Fairies or Orcs.

Eryn Galen

Adventurer
Giants. I can't see the point of a third playable race that we already have as a guest race.

DeletedUser10262

Giants. I can't see the point of a third playable race that we already have as a guest race.
It is one thing to have it as a guest race and another thing that you can play with it during all 15 chapters. The Amuni are human too, but they are listed as a guest race.

Eryn Galen

Adventurer
It is one thing to have it as a guest race and another thing that you can play with it during all 15 chapters.

Obviously.

The Amuni are human too, but they are listed as a guest race.

Woodelves are a guest race as well, but the game started with Elf and Human as the standard.

Introducing an Egyptian-style human as a third playable race makes no sense to me because we already have Humans as a playable race. Introducing a second Elf race as a playable option wouldn't make any sense either, obviously for the same reason (though having Drow would delight me to no end). If you had suggested Cats as a playable option, I would have been all on for that, certainly. Trolls, Merpeople, Giants, maybe Gnomes just for giggles, those to me seem more logical races as a third option.

Now, perhaps if we consider your suggestion not as a optional race, but rather as a culture...if we think of the first three chapters as the actual "tutorial", so that new players get a feel for the game, when the Advanced Scouts for Chapter IV is completed there is the option to choose a specific culture to continue the game with.

But, as @Pauly7 said, To create a third city type would be a massive undertaking. Maybe bigger than you think. They would need a really strong motivation to do this because they would need to rebuild the game from top to bottom. I don't believe they could develop this in 6 months. It took them that long to make the Royal Restoration spell work.

It's nice to think about though. They're going to have to do something eventually, now that we have "Embassies" (Chapter 16)...maybe the next chapter could be "pick your culture". :D

DeletedUser10262

Obviously.

Woodelves are a guest race as well, but the game started with Elf and Human as the standard.

Introducing an Egyptian-style human as a third playable race makes no sense to me because we already have Humans as a playable race. Introducing a second Elf race as a playable option wouldn't make any sense either, obviously for the same reason (though having Drow would delight me to no end). If you had suggested Cats as a playable option, I would have been all on for that, certainly. Trolls, Merpeople, Giants, maybe Gnomes just for giggles, those to me seem more logical races as a third option.

Now, perhaps if we consider your suggestion not as a optional race, but rather as a culture...if we think of the first three chapters as the actual "tutorial", so that new players get a feel for the game, when the Advanced Scouts for Chapter IV is completed there is the option to choose a specific culture to continue the game with.

But, as @Pauly7 said, To create a third city type would be a massive undertaking. Maybe bigger than you think. They would need a really strong motivation to do this because they would need to rebuild the game from top to bottom. I don't believe they could develop this in 6 months. It took them that long to make the Royal Restoration spell work.

It's nice to think about though. They're going to have to do something eventually, now that we have "Embassies" (Chapter 16)...maybe the next chapter could be "pick your culture". :D
Ok .... if you don't like the idea ... don't support it. Maybe I shouldn't have been writing to the ELVENAR group suggesting a third race, but writing to InnoGames suggesting a new game. Thank you :-(

Eryn Galen

Adventurer
@Ancient Valyria II

When you make a suggestion on the forums, it's the players who vote on the suggestion. If it gets enough positive feedback, it gets a poll if the CM feels it is warranted. If the poll receives the qualifying number of positive votes, it gets passed on to the developers, who have the final decision. No idea or suggestion ever goes directly to the developers...and more often than not an idea/suggestion needs discussion and fleshing out from fellow players before it's polished enough for a poll.

There's nothing wrong with you making a suggestion, but any suggestion anyone makes is going to get poked, prodded, pulled apart and reassembled. That's how it works. Don't give up just because a few players (or one player) do not agree with your whole idea right from the start. You have to be able to take constructive criticism along with praise and support.

I never said your idea was rubbish. It needs work, as all ideas do when first presented. As I stated, the Elvenar development team is going to have to do something different with Chapter 17. Choosing a culture may be the "next phase" of this game, since we're not likely to get a third playable race option at this point.

Last edited: