• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Think it is a rip off that going into this quest it shows 200 too get to first bldg 300 for next

DeletedUser7792

this point system to obtain bldgs sucks when each level reached goes back to zero to get to next making it impossible for those that can’t spend lots of money on the game nor can sit 24 hours a day playing it to achieve lots of players drop out as tasks too difficult to achieve, your rewards should be more achievable to keep interest of players up I spent a month trying to get from level 4 to level 5 in the game I spend a lot of my time trying to recruit players to my fellowship who at first are very keen but when the tasks prove too hard seem to leave and leave there Avatar just lying dormant making me feel like a jerk when I have to drop them to try and find someone else to replace them have recently dropped 1 and had one quit but out of my remaining 23 I only really seem to have 10 active players your drop out rate for this game is very high maybe you need to think about this

DeletedUser5976

making me feel like a jerk
Don't feel bad. It is not your fault they stopped playing. It happens in most FS where people just stop playing. If they come back to the game they can always reapply.

Balance is hard in these games. If it's too hard people will quit, but if it's too easy and there is no challenge to it they will quit as well.

Pauly7

Magus
I can't quite work out what you're not happy about... first it sounded like something to do with it taking too long to upgrade a building. Then later you may have been saying that you didn't like having to stay a month on one chapter. Remember.... if you completed every chapter in less than a month then in a few months' time there would be no game left to play.

As regards players leaving fellowships - we all go through that, but it doesn't necessarily mean it's anyone's fault, though I suppose if new players' interest was being held then I guess less people would be going inactive.

DeletedUser5976

I can't quite work out what you're not happy about..
The complaint is in the title. He says that after unlocking one grand prize, the delicacies gathered for that grand prize no longer count towards the second one and you need to start making 300 starting from 0 instead of 200. And that it is too hard for casual players to make all 3 grand prizes.

Pauly7

Magus
The complaint is in the title. He says that after unlocking one grand prize, the delicacies gathered for that grand prize no longer count towards the second one and you need to start making 300 starting from 0 instead of 200. And that it is too hard for casual players to make all 3 grand prizes.
I didn't get that at all from subject or message. I didn't even get that we were talking about the event.

If that is the issue, then the answer is the same as with all these main events - Complete all the quests, (sequential and daily) and pick up all the snowflakes that fall around your city, then roll the dice on double delicacy day (or whatever it's called). If you do this exclusively then you should win all three grand prizes without spending diamonds.