• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

"There's a treasure in this city"

• Thread starter DeletedUser2886
  • Start date

DeletedUser2886

You get this message after using neighbourly help but what the hell does it really mean? Ive clicked on every building after that message and scrolled all of the map but never found any "treasure"

Deleted User - 106219

The first time you get this message the game certers on a chest you are supposed to click. After the first time you have to find the chest on your own. You have a limit of 3 chests you can open per day.

The chests are always on the outskirts of the city, outside the area where we can build. Currently the snow makes some chests a bit hard to see.

A treasure chest remains only until you leave that player's town.

DeletedUser2886

The first time you get this message the game certers on a chest you are supposed to click. After the first time you have to find the chest on your own. You have a limit of 3 chests you can open per day.

The chests are always on the outskirts of the city, outside the area where we can build. Currently the snow makes some chests a bit hard to see.

A treasure chest remains only until you leave that player's town.

Wow lame. Ive done neighbourly support in 10 towns for the past 5 days or so and just click out of the town after giving the help. Something else to hate about the game. Whats in the chests? Btw the first time i did this a chest wasnt shown hence why I am confused about the whole thing

Wow lame. Ive done neighbourly support in 10 towns for the past 5 days or so and just click out of the town after giving the help. Something else to hate about the game. Whats in the chests? Btw the first time i did this a chest wasnt shown hence why I am confused about the whole thing

You're new to the game...give it a chance. I didn't know what the treasure chest were or where when I first started. It's not lame...it's the game. The rewards can be good, sometimes you get magic spell, othertimes you'll get something you don't want. The chest is always there...but not always easy to find. ;)

DeletedUser2886

Well you said it disappears when you leave thats the lame part. now i only have to wait 24 hours and have lost 3 chests for every world and day ive been giving help. its lame

DeletedUser330

You get 3 chests every 24 hours.
If you click a city, and it pings up that there's a treasure, you can go look for it and collect it.
Then on going to other cities, you will get the ping again for treasure chest #2, and then chest #3.

Once you have collected 3 chests, you have a 24 hour period of not getting chests appear.

The game will consistently give you the chance to grab up to 3 chests every 24 hours.
It's up to you if you collect or not.

The chests contain anything from a KPs to Relics and Spells.

DeletedUser330

Addition, the chest is in the city you're visiting... you have to scan around and find it.

It's normally amongst the trees at the left side and at the top left or in the mountains somewhere on the right side.
Sometimes on the cliffs at the bottom right.

Well you said it disappears when you leave thats the lame part. now i only have to wait 24 hours and have lost 3 chests for every world and day ive been giving help. its lame

Well it's not the game's fault you can't find the chest. And you don't lose it...if you leave the city without finding it, you will find it in another city...there are 3 in total as stated. I've often left a city not thinking of looking for the chest only to find one in the next. Hang in there, you will find these chests very handy as the game progresses for you ;)

DeletedUser2258

The Chest is always around the edges of the map close the chat box as sometimes it hides it and scroll around ... love the new snow scenes

DeletedUser363

Just take you time scouting round the village for the chest....I sometimes have to go round 3 times to find it

DeletedUser2886

Just take you time scouting round the village for the chest....I sometimes have to go round 3 times to find it

they could have at least made it clear on the first time around that if you leave the city the chest disappears. bad UI

DeletedUser2886

the fact i left confused and then didnt evebn bother looking for them after a while says there is something wrong with the way its presented

DeletedUser2886

or that its only 3 chest every 24 hours. i had no clue of any of that until reading it here. again bad implentation

DeletedUser363

At least you can get info now, when they first occurred there was no information - the chests just appeared in the game

DeletedUser1829

If you get the message and move on my understanding is you can still get it in another town. The message stops after opening 3 chests to my knowledge not after receiving 3 messages.

While not complete this may help (also will help with crystal locations in upcoming event)
Chests can be found in the below locations
Chest_Locations.jpg

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
The message stops after opening 3 chests to my knowledge not after receiving 3 messages.
This is correct. Also, if you leave a city where a treasure was, it will not be there if you re-enter it. You can collect three treasures a day, though. So if you leave a city where one was, you still have a chance of spawning another one in the next city. :)