• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Woodelvenstock Festival!

DeletedUser4499

I decided to take it easy this time and stopped after completing quest 58. I've no interest in the set buildings and don't want to buy all these KP just to get a few more instants. I've currently 1.8k tickets and I'm hoping to get 2 more buildings: Mother Dragon to replace my old one from chapter 3 and the Mystic Lake due to its looks. Although I've currently no idea how to place it should I be lucky enough to get it.

DeletedUser6810

I am up to the quest which requires me to either upgrade a building to level 15 or research a technology. I have just finished researching elixer technology, but the quest has not recognised it. Do I have to activate the technology to complete the quest, or ... ?

DeletedUser5532

I am up to the quest which requires me to either upgrade a building to level 15 or research a technology. I have just finished researching elixer technology, but the quest has not recognised it. Do I have to activate the technology to complete the quest, or ... ?

To complete the quest you need to place all of the required research books AND pay the activation fee. Only then is the research complete.

Hopefully this helped.

DeletedUser7019

why should I go for the set if I can only link 1 building to the maximum?

DeletedUser7302

One day when they implement storage, I'd like to be able to get involved in more of these events...

Sir Derf

Adept
Hey, what's going on here?

I'm trying to run the premiere concert event of the year in my city, I build this Festival Booth, I'm jumping through hoops building all these goods, foodstuffs, tools, improving my buildings, scouting new resource areas, raising extra troops, etc....

And what do I see when I go visiting my neighbors, giving a little help here and there?

Everyone else seems to be running a festival, directly competing with my top-notch offering!!!!

Not only are your people not going to want to travel to my city, you seem to be attracting foreigners yourselves. I see the lines of people waiting at your bridge. I see the tents in your outer fields. Those are tourist dollars you are taking out of my pocket.

Next time, I think we should coordinate our schedules and stagger our events out so that we aren't competing with each other. Have your Tourism guy talk to my Tourism guy.

;)

Timneh

Artisan
I have just finished quest 58 and that is as far as i am going to go. 59 is buy 14 KP and then 3 quests later is buy 12 KP, in the middle of those is to solve 14 encounters. I do not agree with the buy KP and solve encounters quests(my personal opinion) so i am not going any further in this event. With the grand prizes being set buildings they are not worth it anyway (again that is my personal opinion).

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
Am I missing something or does Quest 78 Upgrade 1 Bldg L14+ mean anyone not near Level 14 residences is finished on this event at that point o.0

If so .. seems a bit shortsighted of elvenar not to put another task alongside on scouting or tech maybe

My apologies if this has been covered in this thread already ... I just don't have the time atm to read 8 pages of posts

Lelanya

Mentor
Am I missing something or does Quest 78 Upgrade 1 Bldg L14+ mean anyone not near Level 14 residences is finished on this event at that point o.0

If so .. seems a bit shortsighted of elvenar not to put another task alongside on scouting or tech maybe

My apologies if this has been covered in this thread already ... I just don't have the time atm to read 8 pages of posts
It has. We have speculated this is the designer's way of pointing out that it is unreasonable to expect chapter 1 or 2 players to purchase so very many KPs. Lisica confirmed; her smallest account is broke clearing the high 50s in the QLE

cwgiii

Shaman

Correct. And your opinion about Inno's shortsightedness is shared by many. It has also been pointed out that many of the events, FAs, etc. may be targeted towards different kinds of players (level, playing styles, attention span, etc.). It is always up to the individual whether to participate or not. Or, how far to participate during a particular event. Some folks want a challenge, some folks want any player to be able to win under any circumstances. Some folks want instant gratification, some folks are in it for the long haul, ....... Playing devil's advocate: you can please some of the folks some of the time, but you can never please all of the folks all of the time. It does seems (to me) that Inno is cycling short/easy kinds of events with longer/difficult events. That being said, I do agree that having "alternative options" for particularly advanced quests can be a good thing.

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I'm not sure its reasonable to expect to complete a big event before you hit chapter 3. It takes a few weeks to get to chapter 3, you could start a new account at the start of an event and be in chapter 3 by the end. This is a long haul game, players will be able to complete the next big event if they can't do this one.

kimkimkim

Summoner

You can always try getting in contact with support and let them know what the issue is and maybe just maybe they will complete it for you and let you move on....worth a try!

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I understand they did and Support kindly offered to complete the task for them .. so they could move on in the event

Thanks Elevanar .. hoped there was some flexibility on this for those that manage to get that far in a small village and event that has some significant challenges

Killiak

Artisan
I'm not sure its reasonable to expect to complete a big event before you hit chapter 3. It takes a few weeks to get to chapter 3, you could start a new account at the start of an event and be in chapter 3 by the end. This is a long haul game, players will be able to complete the next big event if they can't do this one.

Inno, through the CM's, has often stated that they want their events to be manageable for ALL their players.

The actual quest design however is quite opposed to this statement.

Luckily the set buildings are becoming worse every event, so newer players aren't really missing out

DeletedUser

Hi Guys,
Is anyone else constantly getting lots of notification of 'tickets in the outskirts' but when you check (and check and check etc, etc) there's nothing there????!!!! Do I need to raise a support ticket for this? Seems to have started this morning. TIA.

DeletedUser7117

is there a maximum number of major acts quests? my major acts quest line has disappeared from the quests list after i completed a quest worth 60 tickets