• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Woodelvenstock Festival!

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Woodelvenstock Festival!

We're looking forward to hearing from you, and see you in the mosh pit on Monday! ;)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jackluyt

Shaman
I have the first 25 Sequential quests in my EPL note now - recorded from actual game-play, not by cracking open the XML game file:

35533767_10211926547259683_568736000218497024_n.jpg

https://tinyurl.com/ybxdg7v5

Here is a video if you would like to see what it looks like.
At the time the video was made, there was only one set of quests.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm pleased the event is available on the app, as due to the delayed start, I would have missed half of it due to my summer vacation starting on 22nd July.

I'm looking forward to the event and see a couple of culture/population buildings I'd like. I'm not sure about the set as they take up a large space for not a great reward.

DeletedUser4499

Looking at the rewards for sequential quests, I'm a bit disappointed. I'd rather have the instants than coins and tools, but others might be happy getting them...

But what I really don't like are the amounts of knowledge points we need to buy. Luckily the grand prizes are no longer 'grand' so that I've no reason to complete more than half of the quests. Buying 10 KP is acceptable- 36 is a bit on the high end, but 55 KP with the 19 KP for quest 99 is not even considerable.

shinakuma

Seeker
yes i agree with vindaria. It cost me 1142k coins to buy a Knowledge Point! and I'd rather not spend resources on events.
There are no large culture buildings up for grabs either :( Dont think this is worth 30 days of disruption to my city. So does anyone have any advice on what builds are the most "worth it"?

LazyTony

Sorcerer
I'd rate the festival camping grounds as the best hybrid, but that's because my priority is pop per square.

Has anyone seen an analysis anywhere ranking the 8 different chest types in order for different goals? E.g. the best for goo, the best for daily prizes etc?

Also - is there any way to get the 3 chests choices to change other than choosing one and spending tickets?

DeletedUser7017

cannot rotate quests - stuck with spend knowledge point which I cannot do at present.

Thagdal

Sorcerer
no KP rewards other than AW KP?. i would rather advance the chapter than do ancient wonders :(
There's no room for all the T1 buildings required to do in one hit let alone AW space.:eek:
Looks like another waste of event time...little rewards for the time and space needed.:rolleyes:

cwgiii

Shaman
cannot rotate quests - stuck with spend knowledge point which I cannot do at present.

For the event, there are two new quest lines:

One event quest line is sequential (does not rotate). You must complete this one in order.

The other event quest line is a daily quest (a new one is revealed every 24 hours). These also must be completed in order. But, if you get behind, you can catch up on these as long as you complete them all by the end of the quest.

DeletedUser6848

Can you tell us a bit more about the great music that accompanies the event?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
I'm afraid gems of knowledge has neither of the answers I'm looking for.

That was the first place I looked before asking here :)

Elvenargems does have the chest breakdown in the overview, percentages and whatnot. As for the chest thingy, looks like you have to choose a chest to mix em up.