• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The way you can plan your city

Alcaro

Necromancer
Hi guys,

I guess most of players now in ch.19 noticed that Elvenarchitect isn't updated. There still exist a solution to start working on your layout.
1. open your page/ city in Elvenstats
2. update it
3. use the link from there and open your city in Elvenarchitect. You will notice that if you already upgraded the Resid. and WS they do not exist in that layout. Don't panic! :D :D
4. from the right top right corner where you can choose the language, choose Beta (that red thingy). Your city will disappear. Again, DO NOT PANIC :D Let that tab open.
Elvenarchitect.jpg

5. Go back to Elvenstats and click again the link to open your city. This time will open with the settings for Beta, you will be able to see all upgraded buildings, as well you can chose the new levels for all buildings.
6. If it's too much hassle, then just wait until the site will be updated with the new chapter information.

P.S. - do not forget to save your layout.

Last edited:

SkyRider99

Mentor
When you save your city in ElvenArchitect does it also change your actual city in Elvenar?

Just for clarification Alcaro, so I don't panic (again). :)

Thanks for your info and the screen shot.

Alcaro

Necromancer
@SkyRider99 - No, what happens in Elvenarchitect stays in Elvenarchitect :D By saving the layout allows you to reload it again after you close the site.
It's just an independent tool, helping you to build, sell, move around, upgrade buildings in a blink of an eye without actually messing your city. There, you can plan the settlement, to figure out what must be sold or teleported etc but at the end of the day, you will use that layout to rearrange your city in Elvenar to be very efficient in terms of space without fumbling around.

Last edited: