• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Watchful Winter Owl T4 production

Hekata

Artisan
I read an interesting info on the beta forum that I wasn't aware of and I'd like to check if it's correct. Supposedly, if you have a Timewarp or a Vortex in your city, it will also give you a bonus production for the T4 produced by the Owl. I have a Lv 21 Timewarp so a Lv 10 owl (chapter 15) should produce a bit over 20k (9240 is its regular production +220% from the Timewarp). Can anyone confirm that's how it works? Because that might just make the Owl worth placing, especially since I plan to upgrade the Timewarp to level 30.

Souki

Adventurer
My owl is stage 10/chapter 15 and my timewarp increases sentient good production by 152%. My owl produces 9240 platinum per day.

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Greetings and Salutations @Hekata!! Interesting question and one that I'm not sure about myself! Reviewing the WWO Evolution / Bonus Info, it's certainly not mentioned... Hopefully someone on here may know but in the meantime, I shall open it out to the Team :)

Kind Regards

Herodite

Hekata

Artisan
My owl is stage 10/chapter 15 and my timewarp increases sentient good production by 152%. My owl produces 9240 platinum per day.
Thanks! So no increase then. I don't know what that players on Beta was talking about then. He's usually correct with his info.

Interesting question and one that I'm not sure about myself! Reviewing the WWO Evolution / Bonus Info, it's certainly not mentioned...
Yeah I was very surprised by that info only coming up now, someone would have noticed it before, but the player said he even checked with the CM of his "native" forum to see if it's a bug and that he got the answer that it was intended that way. I'm confused but it doesn't matter @Souki gave me the answer I was looking for and the Owl will remain in my inventory until it's possible to teleport evo buildings :)

Hekata

Artisan
I see my thread was move from questions to the beta section. Just out of curiosity: Should posts now go to the Beta section every time we use the word Beta?
Because there are no info or spoilers of any kind about upcoming events in my question. This was a question about the main prize of a past event (winter one) I just happen to find a (now seems incorrect) info about it on the Beta forum.

Hekata

Artisan
Plot twist! (if anyone is interested): it seems the boost from the Timewap/Vortex does apply to the Owls T4 production at least for chapters 14 and 15. It's just not shown in the Owl's info. You can only see it upon collection the in little info blimp and not even the one that appears on the Owl but the one that appears at the top of your screen where the goods bar is. There is a screen shot of it on beta, I don't know if I can share that screen shot here or nor. So the Owl's T4 production might be god after all if one has a Timewarp at a high enough level (and/or a Vortex) and provided the devs don't decide it's a bug and remove that effect :)

Pauly7

Magus
Plot twist! (if anyone is interested): it seems the boost from the Timewap/Vortex does apply to the Owls T4 production at least for chapters 14 and 15. It's just not shown in the Owl's info. You can only see it upon collection the in little info blimp and not even the one that appears on the Owl but the one that appears at the top of your screen where the goods bar is. There is a screen shot of it on beta, I don't know if I can share that screen shot here or nor. So the Owl's T4 production might be god after all if one has a Timewarp at a high enough level (and/or a Vortex) and provided the devs don't decide it's a bug and remove that effect :)
There's a few little plot twists like this in the game. Did you know that the Main Docks building actually gives out double the T2 that it says it will? Even if you've got the building it will be telling you that it's gonna give you X amount, but actually X times 2 appears in your inventory. I even raised that as a bug, but the devs decided they didn't know how to fix it so they elected to leave it as it is.

BlueBlou

Illusionist
There's a few little plot twists like this in the game. Did you know that the Main Docks building actually gives out double the T2 that it says it will? Even if you've got the building it will be telling you that it's gonna give you X amount, but actually X times 2 appears in your inventory. I even raised that as a bug, but the devs decided they didn't know how to fix it so they elected to leave it as it is.
I am not so clued up on what the exact numbers should be. I did notice that my main dock gives about twice what the other two t2 docks give. Shown when I look at the info. App. If the hidden 2x applies, does that mean I get 4x more on the main dock than the others?

m4rt1n

Adept
On the subject of the watchful winter owl, I just noticed I am unable to cast Ensorcelled Endowment on it but can on my other evolving buildings, yet it can be helped by a neighbour, intentional or a bug?

Gargon667

Mentor
Sounds like a bug, so I suppose it will be fixed eventually. But have fun with it while it lasts!
Would be fun if the goods boosts from MHalls ad TWarp etc would work for all productions, not only factories, but I suppose it would make balancing harder...

Gargon667

Mentor
On the subject of the watchful winter owl, I just noticed I am unable to cast Ensorcelled Endowment on it but can on my other evolving buildings, yet it can be helped by a neighbour, intentional or a bug?
Intentional, there was a recent discussion about it.
Pets can´t be targeted by EE, because an active EE prevents feeding and the devs didn´t find it important enough to actually fix it, so they just switched off EEs for Pets.

Pauly7

Magus
I am not so clued up on what the exact numbers should be. I did notice that my main dock gives about twice what the other two t2 docks give. Shown when I look at the info. App. If the hidden 2x applies, does that mean I get 4x more on the main dock than the others?
Next time you collect from the docks, first check how much you expect to be getting, then when you click to collect, pay attention to the number when it floats upwards.

Souki

Adventurer
Well, my Watchful Winter Owl does not have increased T4 production nor does my Moon Bear. I also noticed that my Moongates do not give me the extra amount of Cosmic Bismuth. Does this has to do with the fact that I am in chapter 16?

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
Well, my Watchful Winter Owl does not have increased T4 production nor does my Moon Bear. I also noticed that my Moongates do not give me the extra amount of Cosmic Bismuth. Does this has to do with the fact that I am in chapter 16?
My owl is in Chapter 17, I have a lvl 30 timewarp and lvl 2 vortex

Gargon667

Mentor

what do you mean by extra amount? The link bonus? In that case you mostly likely don´t have the gate linked to another set building.

Souki

Adventurer
I checked again, the bonus amount is light, so it is active, but nothing goes into my inventory when I am collecting.

Piglets For All

Soothsayer
I'll have a look in just over 9h when I collect from my owl here on live, in chapter 16 here (with lvl 22 timewarp and lvl 1 vortex)

Hekata

Artisan
I have it in my other city (no Sun & Moon set there, so this is a sort of replacement) and I have noticed I get more goods than advertised. I found in my inventory that I have a second main dock and I'm considering to bring it out as soon as I have enough RR spells to upgrade it 4 levels :)