• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered The Trade Radius - is it limited?

DeletedUser5878

Hi all,

I was just wondering, do I have like "trade radius" in which i can trade?

I know for certain that some of my friends puts in trade offers (on my realm) but i just can't see those in my trader.

So I was wondering: is there, like, some limit how far i can see from my city considering trade offers?

Thank you for your answers,
Have a nice day,
Medonja.

DeletedUser3097

I was just wondering, do I have like "trade radius" in which i can trade?

Hi Medonja,

When you start playing, 200 neighbours and Fellowship Members are the only people you can trade with (plus the Wholesaler) .If you haven't discovered someone, trading fees will apply.

As you progress further on the World Map, you can see the trades of the 200 people closest to you, plus Fellowship trades plus the trades of anyone you have discovered. All actual cities are counted towards this limit and blank spots are not counted towards these 200 partners. That's why disappearing cities may increase the actual range of players of whom you can see the offers, but this also means that when these blank spots are filled up again, the range will shorten again as well, since these blank spots are now cities as well.

DeletedUser5878

Hi Dizzy,

Thank you so very much you explained this to me... Now I have a complete picture of how trading system works and that's one worry less for me, meaning, i will enjoy the game even more :)

cwgiii

Shaman
Did I see correctly (somewhere) that Sentient goods are not restricted by the 200 closest cities scheme? I may have been dreaming. Just checking.