• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The three Glacier Giants

m4rt1n

Adept
No, impossible without about 3-4 of the extra buildings placed. The set building do just not work, unless we start seeing Tetris shaped buildings, or those that can corner connect.

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
Clever marketing to make everyone think they can get all the boosts, and it is working, but only so much. More new players are quitting than ever before imo. :?

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I just got 11 frozen fountains which were easy to pack somewhere and I removed all my other regular mana buildings... about 50% room saved. That was the only benefit from the set I could get at end of Halflings...

Pauly7

Magus
So why are we getting invested in these things?
I keep asking that question. Even if you get maximum boosts I can't see how it is worth designating such a huge footprint of space considering the rewards are not great.

For the new one the discussion has started at my FS as to whether broken rune shards makes it worth it. For me it's still no as that broken shard meter will still fill back up to the top each tournament anyway.