• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Tale of the Wandering Moon

DeletedUser7017

No good if you cannot do the encounters due to insufficient resources or weak troops. Also when all the scouting is medium or hard you will not win the encounter anyway, either by fighting or negotiating. Encounters and relics are the same quest - you get 1 when you do the other, therefore they should not have included both as separate quests.
And I agree - you should not need to use a cheat sheet to do the quests - that kinda defeats the object of the game. And also shows that it is a badly implemented event.

Last edited by a moderator:

Killiak

Artisan
Also when all the scouting is medium or hard you will not win the encounter anyway, either by fighting or negotiating.

You are wrong. A more experienced player, with a more efficiënt city, will easily win/negotiate on medium and even hard.

Encounters and relics are the same quest - you get 1 when you do the other, therefore they should not have included both as separate quests.

Wrong again. Relics also come from the tournament, and you can get them from doing Neighbourly Help.

And I agree - you should not need to use a cheat sheet to do the quests - that kinda defeats the object of the game. And also shows that it is a badly implemented event.

And more wrong. You can easily do the event without a cheat sheet.
I have two cities, a big one and a very small one, and I didn't bother looking at the quests this time. Both cities did this event with ease and well within the time limit.

The real problem you are having is that you are new to the game and thus straight-up inexperienced. You will learn in time.

DeletedUser5037

Killiak; as a fairly experienced player myself, I can see where you are coming from... however, I can also understand Davideno's frustration! He is possibly in a position where things that are fairly simple to us (eg. relics, scouting, spells, etc) are not yet unlocked for him, therefore the current event is unfortunately "impossible" for him to complete! I presume he feels "left out" or even "let down" by Innogames!

What Davideno is possibly not aware of is that these events appear (at least) once a month and when he has a city that is capable of easily completing these events, he will complete them without ever having to consult a quest-list or have to rearrange his city to accomodate the upcoming quests! He will be getting Grand Prizes that will help his city to grow and he will know when to remove old Grand Prizes to make room for new ones to ensure his city has optimum production and growth!

Lelanya is also right in saying that having a productive city helps (ie only boosted-good manufacturies), especially at the beginning of the game. However, I will say that having a certain number of non-boosted manufacturies will help in the later "guest race" chapters when "sentient goods" show their ugly heads!

To Davideno; please be patient with this game. You will reap the benefits of these events in time! Honestly! ^_^

DeletedUser5037

Ah! That is a very good point, skybertie; even only half-completing an event will give you a number of boosts, coins, supplies, goods and (possibly) a few buildings to help your city grow or make future events easier!

Killiak

Artisan
@Faldorin Perhaps so, and I am most certainly a critic myself when it comes to a good many things.

However, I have a low tolerance for faulty argumentation and assigning blame where it is not justified. It makes me cranky, as I have very aptly demonstrated.

DeletedUser5976

Very off-topic but is your avatar Father Jack Faldorin?

m4rt1n

Adept
I completed the event playing "blind" on the app while on my camping holiday and still finished with 5 days to spare, so a chapter 11 player could have done it easily without having the list of quests.