• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Tale of the Wandering Moon

DeletedUser7406

My fellow is in the same chapter, the difference is that he did all the squad size upgrades up to #16 (one upgrade less compared with me) and his Silk Province is red. So I asked him today for the negotiation costs of the same province in the same distance, for 4 encounters.
[...]
Seems that both negotiation cost and enemy size are related to the squad size upgrade.

So you are saying that the squad research even increases the negotiation costs of provinces? I don't think so, but i may be wrong.

This situation could be explained with that he already scouted more provinces in total, because every single province already scouted also raises the costs of the next one - not only for scouting, also for difficulty/negotiation costs. This is at least my observation, as some orange provinces changed to red after i simply scouted more.

DeletedUser7291

How do I gain ensorcelled endowment enchantments please?

Deleted User - 106219

Both the enemy squad size and the negotiation costs for provinces on the World Map are determined by the scouting cost (and possibly total number of scouted provinces). For a while the cost increases with every scouted province, but once you get to where scouting a province costs 1M+ this changes and the price starts increasing less often (but the difficulty still seems to increase a little with each scouted province).

Advanced Scouts decrease scouting costs, thus future provinces will be easier, but already scouted provinces remain the same. So once you have scouted a province its negotiation costs are set in stone. Combat difficulty, however, can still be decreased by verious means: Researching Squad Size Upgrades, researching new unit upgrades, building/upgrading Ancient Wonders...

You can make it in your Magic Academy, you can get lucky and find it in a chest when giving Neighbourly help, or you can get it from some tournament provinces.

DeletedUser3097

You can make them in your magic academy or you might get one in a treasure chest after giving neighbourly help.
Spell_neighborly_help_boost_1.png

Another way to obtain them is in a Tournament- next one starts in approximately 25 hours from this post.

Edit: I see @shadowblack already answered :rolleyes: but I'll leave this answer as I have included an image.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7291

Thanks both. Don't have a magic academy yet so guess I'll have to luck it out x

Sir Derf

Adept
Personally, I found it somewhat humorous that Quest #32 rewards you with 3 relics after solving 11 encounters (which give you 11 relics), annoying that Quest #33 then asked me to gain 13 more relics, and maddening that I am then rewarded with 3 more relics.

DeletedUser7566

I have just joined Elvenar this week...Enjoy the game format and the ability to modify production etc to fit my frequency of visiting the game. Because I go to work, some games that demand constant attention don't work for me...
On the Wandering Moon, I have to say it has confused me... I recognised the approach in Elvenar of having helpers popping up and giving me tasks to direct my development, but in the midst of this WM seemed to appear without any obvious intro and insert itself into that sequence. In fact I didn't really understand what was happening until today.

I guess it was just bad timing on my part to be mid way through level 1 when this kicked off, but I'm really struggling with it and having looked at what it is going to demand of me I can't see any way I can get near it in the time available.

Could I suggest a better intro to explain what is happening- explaining the nature and time of the quest (inviting players to opt in? or perhaps screening it from even appearing for new starters) ... and perhaps different background colour on these tasks...

Lelanya

Mentor
Hi @skybertie welcome to Elvenar and the Forum.
Yes they get you to a certain point and let you have a shot at the event. If you look back in these posts @Jack Luyt has a video guide to these events. There is also a website called Gamers Gems of Knowledge and they have a list.
Inno has various ways of informing us from pop-ups to varying the log-in screen, in game notice (horn icon) and Announcements here

DeletedUser7566

Just checked the horn icon- I have 3 Announcements- "Did you know" about the Forums...a "we're looking for you" and "feeling creative". I'm sure they have several ways to inform us...but what did they actually do? (Several posters on here who seem much longer served than I seemed to be puzzled about the launch process). I guess it might have launched before or as I joined... I am giving this feedback not to dis the game but to try and improve things/help other folk. I'm sure if you know that an event is going on you know what you are looking at... I probably would have realised if I'd been playing a week or two longer...or i'd found an announcement in the events as you say...but for someone just joined and getting up to speed with the game- this was something I could have done with out. In fact I think I did well to get to task 16 completed...but no way am I buying 7 KPs.

DeletedUser7309

Horn icon ? I assume that's not in the mobile version or i need to go to an optician

DeletedUser7017

You have replied here.
Can you be more specific, @Davideno, pls? I have finished it in all 5 cities where I planned to, from Halfling thru S&D, Fairy, Dwarf and even late chapter 3 for my Beta city.
in to last 10 quests - then get day long production - gain products which will require a long time - solve 11 encounters - got none running as waiting to get easy again (all are hard scouting at moment) why am I getting these stupid quests so late - only have 47 hours remaining and now have no chance of completing. We only just finished a relic tourny why not have those encounter quests then ??? pretty dumb way of doing things.
There should be a discard option for quests which are impossible to do, so we can move onto quests which are possible.
These events will make players quit when quests are deliberately tweaked to make it impossible to finish, players get fed up with being badly treated.

Last edited by a moderator: