• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Tale of Robert Redbeard

DeletedUser5551

Now that I have been able to judge the storyline, I think I can safely say that Mr Redbeard is not a nice Orc in any capacity and I don't really see why I would help him. Not to mention build his buildings....

Nice to see I'm not the only one here that feels that way.

DeletedUser5319

I did the first few but seriously where is the time management skill? Where is the need for any kind of skill at all? Gain relics and buy KP again?? No thanks, far too expensive now...
I don't think I'm going to bother doing any more of these challenges, gaining relics is all just about spending my coins and goods often at times when I am not ready to be able to afford to spend them and buying KP is really lame...
I am over this whole thing and am starting to find them more of a distraction than anything else.
I too would love an 'opt out' button...
I do absolutely LOVE the fellowship challenges because they require me to use my brain to manage the time and space I have available to help my fellowship finish the maps. They also bring my fellowship together to work as a team, which I appreciate.
I am really looking forward to the next one of those... This one though.. I pass...

Ok first off Skill? Really?!?!?! Skill in a mini event of a web flash game city builder?
Secondly, when i started the game it was late into the halloween quest event. And i learned that buying KP is an expensive thing and mandatory in Events. And i quickly realised that you should not buy KP on a regular basis and only do it for quests and save the low KP costs for events and not pour all your Coins and Boosted resources into buying KP baseline.

If you are looking for games to constantly test your skill and require you to use your brain here you go www.coolmath-games.com

DeletedUser3466

Once again blocked from completing a quest line: 21st quest of 25 - upgrade 4 buildings to level 5 or higher...

Except that I've maxed out my space and my building upgrades so either I sell off my lvl 16 buildings and start from scratch or I sell off something like a large culture building, destroying my culture rating so I can build from scratch - either way this is a massive fail...

DeletedUser5551

Ok first off Skill? Really?!?!?! Skill in a mini event of a web flash game city builder?
Secondly, when i started the game it was late into the halloween quest event. And i learned that buying KP is an expensive thing and mandatory in Events. And i quickly realised that you should not buy KP on a regular basis and only do it for quests and save the low KP costs for events and not pour all your Coins and Boosted resources into buying KP baseline.

If you are looking for games to constantly test your skill and require you to use your brain here you go www.coolmath-games.com

That player has been playing since 2016, so you don't know how much anything costs them. There's really no reason for you to respond to them like that.

DeletedUser5319

That player has been playing since 2016, so you don't know how much anything costs them. There's really no reason for you to respond to them like that.

Too many people crap on Inno Games' content they provide

DeletedUser5319

If you look at the Forums for some of the other servers (like Beta Forum and the US Forum), you'd find opinions much stronger than that. :p
Even so, if this guy has been playing since 2016 you should know what to expect by now? You know what the game offers and how it is done

DeletedUser5551

Even so, if this guy has been playing since 2016 you should know what to expect by now? You know what the game offers and how it is done

Regardless, everyone has opinions and feelings about things, and when Inno asks for feedback, they're not looking for just positive. While it is true that there will always be people in the world who are never satisfied, it is impossible to please everyone all of the time.

m4rt1n

Adept
Once again blocked from completing a quest line: 21st quest of 25 - upgrade 4 buildings to level 5 or higher...

Except that I've maxed out my space and my building upgrades so either I sell off my lvl 16 buildings and start from scratch or I sell off something like a large culture building, destroying my culture rating so I can build from scratch - either way this is a massive fail...

You can build 1 marble manufactory to level 8, taking up a space of 3x2 on humans. :)

Susie49

Soothsayer
As a relative newbie who is only halfway thru level 4 I am very disappointed that the building for part 2 will not generate goods for me, just supplies. I am glad that i looked at this thread and found that out before i fought my way thru all the tasks!

It is also disappointing that the part 1 building will not upgrade as I work thru the levels and that the goods production will be “stuck” on the level 4 rate.

On a positive note, at least I have earned some extra KP to help with research.

DeletedUser5551

It is also disappointing that the part 1 building will not upgrade as I work thru the levels and that the goods production will be “stuck” on the level 4 rate.

That's true for all Event rewards; they do not advance beyond the chapter you were in when you won them.

DeletedUser5319

I always had your back inno i thought like no, the people are just ungreatful because as a customer consultant and a World of Warcraft GM and wow forumn support I understand what you guys go through.

But wow... i may only be in CHAPTER 4 and i understand thats still very new but now after i did all these 25 quests for the event i am rewarded with a 3x2 building granting me a mediocre 161 culture... If i placed 2 orange berry trees 2 X CHAPTER 2 CULTURE BUILDINGS that take up the same space THAT would grant me more culture than this rare, epic frame and grinded, unique event building that provides less culture than buildings from 2 chapters ago xDDDDDDDDD and to make up for the pathetic culture i am rewarded with 94 scrolls every 12 hours XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
wow thank you wow xDDDDDDDD ;);););););););););):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

I have 10k+ scrolls at all times and you guys waste your players time like this.

Pathetic, Inno, PATHETIC!
I used to be on your side, now i know why so many players complain about the event buildings and that they are not worth it.

firerock

Enchanter
As I'm in halflings chapter, and the recent event rewards have been nerfed by Inno once the give them out, I'm not fussed about actually doing it.

so I thought I would not pre-create the goods, and take them one by one.

Having done so I am on quest 20 which is scout 1 province, which I will not be able to complete in time as my scout time in 58 hours.

So it is not possible for all players to complete the current event without for knowledge of the quests beforehand, which sort of sucks.
When ever I have been on I've done and the quests and set them going.

There really needs to be alternatives to quests which dependent on chapter need other options.

Shadow Mike

Soothsayer
And some players ( like myself) will not finish the event because they will not do the quest that ask to buy Knowledge Points ( again ). Each of those event have a quest that ask to buy kp. At some point this become very, very expensive and the final prize is simply not worth it.

DeletedUser5319

And some players ( like myself) will not finish the event because they will not do the quest that ask to buy Knowledge Points ( again ). Each of those event have a quest that ask to buy kp. At some point this become very, very expensive and the final prize is simply not worth it.
For some players they need to spend over 1million coins to buy more KP xd for a mediocre building like this