• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Tale of Burukbrak and Gaelagil continues

Deleted User - 106219

Not quite. Notice how you have two quest givers? One gives you the quests you need to complete, the other will give you main reward when you complete all quests. You can complete all quests from the first quest giver, but not collect right away from the second (it will still show a green check, indicating that you have completed the quest).

DeletedUser5438

Yes Shadowblack - this could be my out! Since my last post earlier all I have been doing is organically collecting KP's as in time only ticking over collections. At time of writing this is - I have 35 KP's to complete "Human Ancient Wonders" the last research item for Chapter 4 - ie 35hrs. By your awesome observation - I could start completing provinces - shortly there after get the green tick. Be very very careful not to click the green tick (provided there is a green tick for the this last quest) & continue to solve the remaining provinces until I complete Advanced Scout. Then click the the green tick & hooray hooray I boosted my reward.

I shall try & report back

DeletedUser5438

Thank you thank you thank you Shadowblack - I have completed 20 of 20 "Encounters" did not click the green tick to accept the wedding reward & continued to complete the remainder of the province. Now Scouting the next province 1 of 5 to go to complete Advance Scout - I should be able to complete within the remaining time of the quest.

HIGH FIVES TO YOU.

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm on the last quest also, but the Orcs are proving hard to complete in time with the amount of goods required in unlocking the AW's, which I'm still 2 days away from starting. I'll see how it pans out though, and I'm not giving up until another week has passed. :)

DeletedUser5221

Thanks for the event.
I have just one remark. I am in the middle of fairy chapter, but negotiation in provinces require "orcs". I thought that I am probably ahead with provinces, but with all those events and quests to "gain relics" and "do encounters" there is no other way. It looks irrational to me, where should I get orcs when I am in fairies? o_O

DeletedUser3985

Thanks for the event.
I have just one remark. I am in the middle of fairy chapter, but negotiation in provinces require "orcs". I thought that I am probably ahead with provinces, but with all those events and quests to "gain relics" and "do encounters" there is no other way. It looks irrational to me, where should I get orcs when I am in fairies? o_O
You can get the relics from the tournament which will start in ~48 hours. As for the "do encounters" quest, you'll have to either fight the provinces or give up on the event. If you have provinces requiring orcs in the fairy chapter that means you've scouted provinces which you shouldn't have. I'm halfway through the orcs + goblins chapter and I haven't yet reached a province that requires orcs for catering as I only scout "medium" difficulty provinces or lower.

It's not an ideal position to be in, I'm sure, but that's part of the game design.

DeletedUser5221

The last quest is to solve 20 encounters, I scouted a lot because of all events that require those relics or encounters. it really doesnt sound logical. but nevermind

m4rt1n

Adept
I'm on the last quest also, but the Orcs are proving hard to complete in time with the amount of goods required in unlocking the AW's, which I'm still 2 days away from starting. I'll see how it pans out though, and I'm not giving up until another week has passed. :)

I'm running very close to finishing the Orcs in time to collect the prize almost double value of chapter 8, but need a heads up on how many kp the Advanced scouts at the beginning of the Woodelves is so I can try and prepare for making a lot of extra KP, maybe at the end of the tourney the day before.

Things are so close, it is going to be early Saturday to finish the Orcs AW's then I need the advanced scoutsKP.

I haven't given up yet. :)

cwgiii

Shaman
For me (not sure if there might be differences for human vs elf play, or other differences), the Advanced Scouts entering the Woodelves chapter took 108 KP. I am playing as an Elf BTW.

m4rt1n

Adept
Thanks @Timneh I'm finally onto the advanced scouts, and sat on quest 57 with 19 of 20 provinces complete to prevent accidental finishing while playing on the app, so will get my prize at chapter 9, if nothing disastrous happens. :)