• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Tale of Burukbrak and Gaelagil continues

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team

m4rt1n

Adept
Looking forward to this event, just hoping I can finish the Orcs before 25th February for much better stats on the prize.

DeletedUser2452

Already Feb 14

No sign.....of that events

May be the BRIDE is a RUNAWAY BRIDE

DeletedUser3337

@Muf-Muf do you wanne be my cat-valentine and make it "The Tale of Muf-Muf and Pimpy"?
Its is on topic, no lie, it is :D

Aw ... I guess it will just be "The Tail of Pimpy" eh *sobs*

Last edited by a moderator:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
@Muf-Muf do you wanne be my cat-valentine and make it "The Tale of Muf-Muf and Pimpy"?
Its is on topic, no lie, it is :D

Aw ... I guess it will just be "The Tail of Pimpy" eh *sobs*
Don't be a sad cat now, Pimpy! You know I'd love to say yes, but I fear it may make others jealous... But shh, don't tell them I said that! ;)

m4rt1n

Adept
Slightly delayed start for me as I was playing on the app, and currently tech locked meant I had to wait to get home on PC to spend one KP, on an AW.

All's fine now though, and am steadily working my way through the quests. :)

DeletedUser5438

Lol I found Burukbrak's Bridge of Love and Gaelagil's Balcony hanging around in inventory. Not yet found room for all the Academies so I thought might as well haul them out for a week or so... I think I was in Fairy when they were awarded!
Hi m4rt1n - this is my first quest of this type. If I understand rightly - those older rewards you found hanging around in your inventory will have the benefits applicable at the time of winning them? That is to say you are obviously further along in research now - so if you built them now you get the reward benefits at the time?

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Yep 975317P, summonings (buildings from events) have the values from the chapter you were in when you won them. There has been a promise to add a feature to allow upgrading them to a higher chapter's stats with a blueprint, its just been a long time coming :(

DeletedUser5438

Yep 975317P, summonings (buildings from events) have the values from the chapter you were in when you won them. There has been a promise to add a feature to allow upgrading them to a higher chapter's stats with a blueprint, its just been a long time coming :(

Thanks Lazy Tony - one more query if I may - I'm playing as a Human & currently on the last research item (Human Ancient Wonders) with 45 kp's required to complete Chapter 4. In previous chapters as a newbie I made the mistake of completing more provinces than required to finish a chapter. So low & behold throughout this chapter 4 I slowed right down & held off completing provinces. Now in this instance I'm on the final quest (solve 20 encounters) Completing the 20 encounters for the quest will see me winning the reward with 5 more provinces to open the beginning chest / start of Chapter 5.

I think in retrospect I should of paused the wedding quests at # 54 or something knowing time was on my side for remaining quest time left, whilst I working on getting into Chapter 5.

DeletedUser5438

Hi. I am Lelanya. I consider it an honour to be mistaken for m4rt1n tho.
Yes they are still fairy level culture not sorcerer & dragon. But they were not my best item even then
Whoops !!!! Sorry Lelanya - :)

LazyTony

Sorcerer
Personally, I would do provinces at fast as possible. You will eventually be blocked when they need orcs to cater (and they are impossible to fight by that stage) and you won't be able to produce orcs until you have progressed in the tech tree, but that is just a pause in the expansion until you are in the orcs chapter :D

My opinion isn't universal, some prefer to go at the pace the end of chapter chests require. But my logic is that since space in your city is the real currency of this game, getting that space a few chapters earlier means you can use it through those chapters.

Deleted User - 106219

Thanks Lazy Tony - one more query if I may - I'm playing as a Human & currently on the last research item (Human Ancient Wonders) with 45 kp's required to complete Chapter 4. In previous chapters as a newbie I made the mistake of completing more provinces than required to finish a chapter. So low & behold throughout this chapter 4 I slowed right down & held off completing provinces. Now in this instance I'm on the final quest (solve 20 encounters) Completing the 20 encounters for the quest will see me winning the reward with 5 more provinces to open the beginning chest / start of Chapter 5.

I think in retrospect I should of paused the wedding quests at # 54 or something knowing time was on my side for remaining quest time left, whilst I working on getting into Chapter 5.
You can delay collecting the Altar until you have researched Advanced Scouts and reached the next chapter. Opening the chest does NOT bring you to the next chapter.

Just remember to collect the Alter before the event ends, even if you have no reached the next chapter by then.

DeletedUser5438

Hi Shadowblack - but because I am in the last quest # 57 - completing provinces is also completing the quest. In my instance the quest will complete (solve 20 encounters) before I can complete research Advanced Scouts 5 more provinces. I'm at a catch 22. All in all it is still a great prize (for my current place in the game)