• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

The Shivering Tale of Dr. Freakenspleen

Killiak

Artisan
The phrasing is to try to indicate (in a limited space) that the Enchantment items needed are those which can be Created (not Crafted) in the Magic Academy. Thus, Pet Food and Teleport Spells are not Enchantment items to this quest. ;)

Keywords being "to try".
Honestly, I didn't understand it either and took it to mean that I only could use the production in the MA itself.

DeletedUser9498

This is a slow quest in any chapter. You need more manufactories - when they're low level and small, you need more of them. 4x of T1 at that level is pretty low. Double that and you will cut your quest time in half.
Another reason for your small production (in addition to too low number of manufactories as MinMax pointed out in previous post) is your probably small bonus from relics. You need to (want to) reach 500 steel relics as soon as possible. It won’t help you in this event, but it will help you in the next one. And in your game in general. ;-) For the next steel tournament you need to stock up on your light ranged units. And if you manage to craft some Enlightened Light Ranged buildings in the Magic Academy, they will help you to complete a lot of provinces in that tournament.
I don't have anywhere to put more productions. And there aren't many steel areas around me, a lot of them are diamond or scrolls and marble. I haven't got the orange spell researched yet not for another chapter.

DeletedUser8632

I don't have anywhere to put more productions. And there aren't many steel areas around me, a lot of them are diamond or scrolls and marble. I haven't got the orange spell researched yet not for another chapter.

Please don't get frustrated by the advise - it is difficult to remember how it was at the beginning once you are progressed far into the game. When I was in Chapter 2 I was equally unable to do much of the event quests. Even for my Chapter 4 city its sometimes frustrating.

So yes, I agree, the amounts and requirements for very low chapter players are extremely off.